We just got back from an amazing week in the Amalfi coast. We went to Capri to celebrate our anniversary and decided to book the Melia because it is a well known chain and have stayed in other Melia hotels before. The hotel is very well located in the middle of Anacapri.
The services was outstanding, they really do everything they can to make your stay extra special, I say extra special because the island itself already makes it special. They knew it was our anniversary and when we got back to the hotel in the evening, they had left us a bottle of champagne, strawberries with chocolate and rose petals carefully laid out. It was a lovely surprise! We also loved the note they left us. Many thanks to Francesca she was very helpful and made us feel very welcome!
Capri has a different charm in the evening, when most tourist have left (most just go for a day trip) definitely worth going out for a romantic walk and meal in the evening.
The breakfast at the Melia hotels are always great, but this was by far my favourite! Lots to choose from and if you want a hot breakfast they can also do this. Fresh orange juice, some champagne if you want a luxurious breakfast and a great variety of fruit and cereal.
The outdoor swimming pool was amazing, the spa is excellent and complimentary if you have the melia loyalty card.
Thank you so much for such an amazing experience, we're already planning our trip back!
If you go to Capri, definitely stay at the Melia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a place where simplicity meets elegance and local traditions create an inviting mood in which technology is synonym of comfort. A place with a magical atmosphere that creates a blissful feeling of wellbeing making you feel right at home whenever you are in our sumptuous swimming pool, mediterranean restaurant or in the privacy of your own exclusive room. This is our philosophy. This is why Melia Villa Capri is so much more than just a fine example of a designer hotel. Above all we offer a welcoming blend of Capri's world-famous hospitality, the most refined concepts of modern interior design and Melia's signature Passion for service. Created with the very finest materials and meticulous attention to even the smallest detail, the Melia Villa Capri Hotel is designed to offer you an unforgettable tailor made experience throughout your stay. Relax in our beautiful lemon grove with a refreshing cocktail or a quick snack from the Blue Lounge bar, or unwind on a sun lounger by the Blue Lounge & Pool in the ideal setting for pure relaxation. Traditional fine Mediterranean cuisine by Luis Mas with a modern twist in our Signature Marea Restaurant and a superbly designed Suite 22 , Beauty Hair Spa, add the finishing touches, making of a stay at the Melia Villa Capri a truly unique and dazzling memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Villa Capri Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blu Capri Relais Hotel Anacapri
- Melia Villa Capri Hotel & Spa Island Of Capri/Anacapri, Italy