“I.m not sure if I can write a review”

Il Riccio Beach Club & Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 53 Restaurants in Anacapri
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Mactan, Cebu, Philippines
“I.m not sure if I can write a review”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Because I lived in Anacapri for a little more than 40 years now living in the Philippines, as for il Riccio he is like most of the restaurants on the Isle of Capri, they are all very good, Il Riccio is very close to the Grotto azurra, Gabrielo he and his German wife are fantastic cooks he manages to buy really fresh fish and sea food, but then they turn it into a dream dish, If you go to Anacapri you need to visit il Riccio, I think I said enough because its not easy review a restaurant on the Isle Capri because basically 90% are all good

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Gunter S

• Turkish first
dartford
“They cancelled our reservation!”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We booked several months in advance as it was part of a trio around Capri by boat. A couple of days before we flew out I received an email cancelling our reservation as they had decided to take a private hire that's day. Appalling what Michelin starred restaurant does that?

Visited May 2013
3 Thank clawit
“Amazing service, Good food,”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

The title says it all...
We ended our boat tour of the island with a lunch at il Riccio. We were seated in the first row o seats overlooking the cliff by the water with a beautiful view.
Service was impeccable, food was good.
I would go back and recommend it to a friend looking for this type of experience.

2 Thank Marc0b888
London, United Kingdom
“"The special surprise"”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Went here with 3 other people to enjoy the views and good food after our boat ride. The food is good but severely overpriced for what it is especially if it is "local fish." A bottle of the local Italian beer costs 9 euros at this establishment when it costs 4 pounds in London. Lastly, after saying we didn't want dessert they said to come with them because they had a special surprise for us. It was a room full of desserts that we didn't want but we felt obliged to get one (becasue we thought it was free)then they charged us €20 for it. It was pretty funny.

1 Thank Thejujo
Scottsdale, Arizona
“A feast for the eyes, lousy food”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

The best views and location on the island. But don't go there for the food!
I read the reviews before going, so we were prepared, well it was still worse than the bad reviews I read. I won't even bother to talk about the food.
But the desert buffet was great. So my recommendation is to have a cappuccino, was great, and the deserts. Skip the rest, seriously.

As my son said 'it was the most expensive cappuccino we ever had'. 300 euros for lunch for 4, no wine!

Cheers.