This hotel is without a doubt the most incredible hotel we have been too. Every thing you could possibly ask for is there. The staff are attentive and friendly and ensure that you are totally happy at all times, making your experience all the more special. The staff are clearly passionate about their hotel and making it the best it can be which is so evident by the way they all look after you. I have never known such a kind, focussed and warm team of workers. From the managers, to the restaurant staff and the housekeeping. They all made me feel welcome, completely comfortable and looked after.
The restaurant is impeccable, you can request almost anything at breakfast aside from the already huge variety that is offered from the buffet, and they will make it for you without any hesitation.
The hotel itself is flawless, they seem to pride themselves in their art work and sophisticated interior, and it certainly does impress. Every where you turn is another amazing work of art. The entrance alone is a piece of art, walking through a corridor of eerie sounds and carvings all over the wall around you; not to mention the windows seeing through under the water of the pool.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a luxurious holiday, somewhere they will feel completely pampered. (There is a spa positioned on the second floor offering a range of treatments specialising in the leg therapy which I was fortunate to have once).
If art and interior design is important to you, this is the place to be. The hotel is impeccable and very trendy.
I hope to be lucky enough to visit again as I can't imagine any hotel topping my experience of this one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the Capri Palace Hotel & Spa enjoys an idyllic location in bustling Anacapri. This fresh and stylish property exudes sophistication with simplistic furnishings and a remarkable collection of modern and contemporary art called The White Museum. The hotel offers 2 Michelin-starred restaurants: L'Olivo, a 2-Michelin-star restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine in an elegant atmosphere, and Il Riccio, the sea food restaurant located by the Blue Grotto boasting 1 Michelin star. Complimentary shuttle to Il Riccio is available for hotel guests. Ragu Bistrot is the perfect location for an informal lunch, located on a terrace with mesmerizing views of the Gulf of Naples. Relax at the Bar degli Artisti sipping a cocktail surrounded by numerous works of contemporary art. Alternatively, head down to the Dolce Vite wine cellar for wine tasting. The many state-of-the-art treatments of the Capri Beauty Farm include the renowned Leg School for cellulite and vascular cure, and the Metabolic Response, a weight-loss program based on the Mediterranean diet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Capri Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capri Palace Hotel Anacapri
- Capri Palace Anacapri
- Capri Palace Hotel & Spa Island Of Capri/Anacapri, Italy