“Rip off - avoid!”

Buchetto
Ranked #52 of 58 Restaurants in Anacapri
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

We had two slices of incredibly average pizza, one coffee and a Coke Zero which cost 35 Euros. Absolutely awful place, not an ounce of charm about it, and clearly out to rip customers off, judging by the reviews here and the fact that in the evening we went to a local restaurant, had one pizza and one pasta dish, a side salad and a carafe of wine plus a litre of water for 37 Euros. Avoid!!!!

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

I have been travelling frequently to Italy for more than 25 years., I really like the country and I love the food but... eating at this restaurant is without competition my worst eating experience ever in Italy. The service was sloppy. I can live with that but its nice if everyone can get their food within the same hour. The food was heavilly overpriced and quality/taste was disaster, pizzas hardly had been in to the owen. The worst was the carbonara, the pasta was harder than the knife and fork and it was served with something very simular to scrambled eggs and then some burnt bacon on top. The food and service was not the worst with this place, the arrogant and unpleasant owner really cemented this experience as my worst ever in Italy. It is sad that these kind of places can exist in this wonderful country filled with restaurants that serve excellent food with great pride

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

I ordered a carbonara, everyone else in my company ordered a pizza. I got my food when everybody else was already finished. So I want to ask what is a carbonara? Or with other words, what do you expect to get from a 15€ carbonara.

Pasta, bacon, cheese and egg? Well what I got was hard pasta, GREY bacons, scrambled eggs with water and I can't really say anything about the cheese because there was not that much. With other words my meal sucked. I ate 3 bites until I had enough.

We went in to the restaurant to complain and the owner was the biggest snob of all time. She kept saying that's what a carbonara should look like. Seriously doh? I waited for 40 minutes for a meal that I could have cooked better in 15 minutes. AWFUL, WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE. never again. I'm warning you, the people who sat next to us ordered French fries but she gave them a pizza. Worst service.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

DONT GO THERE. Pizza was soggy, pasta was served after 1 hour and un-cooked.. They charge more than what it says on the menu, and they have a hidden service charge of 2,50€ per person.

DONT GO THERE

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Just stopped for a pizza slice and a cappuccino. €3.50 for the pizza and €4 for the cappuccino. Capri prices.
Found pizza and coffee to be quite good so no complaints here. Staff were also quite friendly, however I don't know what they'd have done if I didn't have exact change as they literally had none in the till. The waitress was frantically searching her own handbag while I was counting my change!!