It's a nice, pretty, quiet and reasonably priced hotel. The staff are very friendly and helpful. On our arrival we were explained where to go and what to see in Anacapri, that's why we were able to visit all the main sights of the town on one day. Plus breakfast is big and tasty.
However, it's best to arrive in the daytime, as the hotel is a bit difficult to find. Be prepared for a walk in the narrow streets of Anacapri, but once you get there, you'll like it.
Definitely worth a visit. A very nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful welcoming hotel, in neo classic style, rooms are furnished with all comfort, some with private terrace overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Bussola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bussola Di Hermes Hotel
- Bussola Di Hermes Anacapri
- Hotel Bussola Island Of Capri/Anacapri, Italy