The hotel is very well maintained. It looks modern with a local charm. There is always someone at the reception 24/7.
The room 2 was nice and large, the double bed mattress was firm, recent and good. The room was very clean. The room has an access to a small patio (semi private) where we could relax and read books and enjoy the sun.
The bathroom was also very well done, despite having only a shower. A bath would have been better.
On the negative side:
- We arrived in April and it was cold and cloudy. Because the hotel relies on solar panels, the hot water was mostly cold. We have been struggling under the shower! However, as soon as the sun came out, the water was very hot.
- The hotel has ceramic floor everywhere. It makes it quite noisy from the inside. You can hear people in the hallway and doors. However, at night when everybody is at sleep, it was fine. You can't hear anything from outside (road, planes...)
- Breakfast is Ok but not amazing. Only very few choice and quite basic. No fresh juices, not much cold meat and a very limited choice of jam.
Overall, it is a nice hotel, very well located to explore the island. However, for hotel of that price, you expect hot water all day long, whatever the weather outside, so we had a very mixed experience.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Albergo Senaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Senaria Anacapri
- Albergo Senaria Hotel Anacapri
- Albergo Senaria Island Of Capri/Anacapri, Italy