“Trip of a lifetime !!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Capristartour

Capristartour
More attraction details
Owner description: Come with us and discover the crisp blue mediterranean sea with its dramatic coast lines, coves and caves. Escape the main land by way of a private boat tour to get a unique experience with our well educated Captains and learn all the secrets and legends of the island.
Orlando
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Trip of a lifetime !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

This was the first trip to Capri for me and my partner. We got off the boat and knew nothing about this beautiful island. We made our way to the top and took in some amazing views and did some shopping. We took the tram back down to the marina where we had the great fortune of meeting Camillo. We had been approached by many people trying to take us on their boat upon our arrival but none of them came across to us as trustworthy. We were hungry and Camillo told us about a great place to get sandwiches and then he would meet us at the boat. As other reviewers have mentioned he was spot on with his recommendation. We arrived at the boat and found it to be perfectly maintained and comfortable. Camillo had us relaxing in no time shoes off and feet up a perfect start to an amazing trip. I can not say enough about how amazing he was with his knowledge and love for this island and the happiness of his guest. Stopping anywhere we wanted and taking his time to make sure he answered every question we had. He found out it was my partners birthday and broke out his mothers homemade limoncello to toast this amazing event . ( it was the best one we had on our trip !!) if you are planning a trip to Capri DO NOT miss this amazing voyage. We are looking forward to our return and spending the whole day relaxing on this boat. Thank you Camillo you made this trip something we will never forget !!!!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank David F

• Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Birthday! Thank you Camillo.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

First of all I cant put into words how amazing Camillo's tour was but I'll try.....
I couldn't have imagined celebrating my birthday any better than have. Camillo took us on a private boat ride around the island of Capri and Anacapri, not only was he extremely knowledgable but enthusiastic, fun, pleasant and everything you could imagine from a local that enjoys sharing his passion of the island with tourists. He pointed out all the great restaurants, amazing hotels, villas that are owned by stars and local people, he truly knows everyone. We went into caves, seen the coral cave... all while he shared amazing history about the island. We are already planning a trip back, mainly because of the experience that Camillo gave us.
Thank you Camillo for sharing a little peace of the island with tourists like ourselves. Your tours are amazing!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jastreb
Capri, Italy
“Best boat trip ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Our boat trip around Capri for half a day with Camillo was the high light of our trip to Italy.
Camillo is very knowledgable and enthusiastic about his native Capri and I really enjoyed his company. Camillo and his beautiful fiancé Laura are great guides and I would suggest to anyone going to Capri to do a tour with them. When I return to Capri I will book them again. Thanks guys.

Shane & Jennie

Visited April 2014
Douglasville, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exciting and wonderful trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

In July my Husband and I celebrated our honey moon in Capri. First off let me start by saying the island is beautiful and a must see. One of the most exciting things we did on the trip was book a Carpi tour. It was the best thing we have ever done. The capri tour carefully planned and private. The guides have extensive knowledge and the tour was personalized to our needs. We learned about art, food, history, the culture, things to do and see. They went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I enjoyed our time on this tour. We even took a dip in the beautiful green waters. I would recommend Capri tours to friends and family. This is something you won't regret doing. We plan to take the trip again on our next anniversary. It's something you can do as a couple or a group. Try it you will love it.

QJ

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Qiana J
New York City, New York
“Best in Capri”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

Camillo took us to a trip of our life through nature and history of the beautiful island of Capri last summer. Capristartour is the best thing you can do when you are visiting the first time or taking your friends to a tour of amazing natural wonders of this beautiful island. I highly recommend.
-Kerem