We have stayed at this hotel many times as it is in my husband's hometown. The staff is very accomodating, and the facilities are nice and clean. It is a very good value.
One thing to beware of is the ridiculous amount they charge to wash clothes. My husband gave the maid some items without looking at the price list, and we were charged 35 Euro for about five pieces of clothing, including two very small children's pieces. This wasn't dry cleaning, just simple machine washing, so very excessive especially considering the level/price of the hotel.
Otherwise, it is a lovely place to stay, and the breakfast is also very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Facility rises in the small town of Montevarchi in the South of Florence, 3 kms away from the motorway exit of Valdarno dell'Autosole A1 Milan - Rome, located in the middle of some of the most popular artistic cities such as Florence , Siena, Arezzo, Cortona and the Chianti area. Thanks to its geographical position, the Hotel is regarded as an excellent strategic point for business meetings and tourist and wine-and-food tasting itineraries. As you step into the Valdarno Hotel , you will have the pleasant feeling of discovering a stylish and peaceful atmosphere, with our staff ready to take care of each and every one of your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Valdarno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valdarno Hotel Montevarchi
- Hotel Valdarno Italy/Tuscany - Montevarchi