2nd time staying here. Have been in the garden rooms and this time in the castle. Both were very nicely appointed and comfortable. Best part was the food!! Every dish was a delight. Not had a bad meal there. And after a trip to the dungeon bar is well worth it. All the staff without exception were friendly and welcoming. Only negative which is personal preference pillows were to soft. can't wait to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family run hotel located on the Garrison a short walk from the centre of St Mary’s and the harbour, commanding breathtaking views of the stunning Archipelago. Our focus is to provide exceptional customer service to all our guests, award winning gourmet food with a choice of two award winning restaurants featuring the world’s best fresh lobster and crab caught by the proprietor Mr Robert Francis aboard ‘Gallos’ the hotel’s own fishing boat.A 38 bedroom hotel boasting traditional sixteenth century castle accommodation and spacious contemporary suites within 4 acres of secluded gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Star Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Star Castle Hotel St Mary`s
- Star Castle St Marys
- Star Castle Hotel St Marys
- Star Castle Isles Of Scilly, UK