After spending a week at the campsite nearby, we ended our trip with a night at the Star Castle Hotel, and could not have been more impressed. The room was beautiful, the staff were very friendly and made sure all our needs were catered to. They made sure our bags were taken to the Scillonian for our departure the next day, and were very helpful in recommending places to go that we had not yet seen on the Islands. In addition, the restaurant served some of the best food we've ever had. Every aspect of the place was impressive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family run hotel located on the Garrison a short walk from the centre of St Mary’s and the harbour, commanding breathtaking views of the stunning Archipelago. Our focus is to provide exceptional customer service to all our guests, award winning gourmet food with a choice of two award winning restaurants featuring the world’s best fresh lobster and crab caught by the proprietor Mr Robert Francis aboard ‘Gallos’ the hotel’s own fishing boat.A 38 bedroom hotel boasting traditional sixteenth century castle accommodation and spacious contemporary suites within 4 acres of secluded gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Star Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Star Castle Hotel St Mary`s
- Star Castle St Marys
- Star Castle Hotel St Marys
- Star Castle Isles Of Scilly, UK