Finally, a B&B in Australia worth giving a 5 star rating.
It's impossible to fault, and so many positives:
- the wonderfully personalised service and treatment from Sally and Serge. They both make you feel special, and valued.
- an excellent central location for both Dunsborough and the wine region of Margaret River.
- they have bikes and canoes for hire, plus excellent local knowledge to help you in your stay.
- the bedrooms and bed are huge, appointed with all the luxuries of a hotel (and more). The shower and toilets were equally as large, and high quality amenities within.
- breakfast was incredible. Order what and as much as you like off a generous menu list. Quality was outstanding.
- The pool and gardens were inviting, clean and stylish. The new plants going in at the time of our stay only add to this. The new pizza oven will be a highlight once commissioned.
This is a value for money, high quality, high service B & B. You won't be disappointed for one night, or many. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lanterns Retreat is luxuriously appointed bed and breakfast accommodation situated in the heart of old Dunsborough, within easy walking distance of the town centre and beautiful local beaches. Guests enjoy exquisite suites with ensuites. Complimentary port and chocolates await, plus a log fire in winter. Cooked and continental gourmet breakfast options are freshly prepared every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Lanterns Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.