“Very dissapointing”

Assisi Cafe Ristorante
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Using the freshest produce resulting in delectable pizza, pasta, steak and seafood dishes. Assisi Cafe Ristorante provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere for anyone who loves homestyle Italian cuisine making it a relaxing options for families, couples and friends alike. Assisi Restaurant Pizzeria is fully licenced you can choose from a wide variety of white and red wine, beers, spirits and liqueurs to enjoy with or without a meal.
“Very dissapointing”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Last night I took my elderly Mother and two daughters (aged 9 & 10) to this restaurant. My Mother and I ordered the soup which was a cauliflower/potato/parsley with toasted bread. My two daughters ordered the children meals which was spaghetti bolognaise, and chicken schnitzel We waited for at least 25 minutes for the meals, the children's meals were delivered first. The spaghetti bolognaise was cold, the chicken schnitzel was hard as wood, a normal butter knife could not cut through it. I complained and they took the spaghetti bolognaise back and returned with a warmer version that was not very nice as my daughter put it. The chicken schnitzel they took back and returned with exactly the same, my daughter in tears disappointed she could not have a decent dinner. The staff seemed annoyed rather than sympathetic. My Mother and I quickly ate our soup which was quite average, the toasted bread they gave my Mother was so charred that she could not eat it, she asked for another piece but was told she would have to pay for another piece. However a few moments later they returned with a piece of bread that they offered on the house!
When asking for the bill they deleted the Chicken Schnitzel that is normally $11 - I thank them for that. We payed $35.00 for two simple soups and 1 child's meal. A total waste of time, we will never return to this restaurant. Never!

• Visited March 2014

“An amazing experience”
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

This restaurant had great food, brilliant customer service and a lovely atmosphere.
I would recommend it to anyone visiting dunsborough looking for a delicious Italian meal.

Visited January 2014
“Delicious Evening!”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We recently dined at Assisi Restaurant. We thoroughly enjoyed the evening. I had the Papadelle al Snapper which was delicious! It was full of flavour with fresh fish and mussels! Yum My girlfriend had the Roast Duck. It was a big serve (half a Duck!!) She really enjoyed it! The skin was crispy and the meat very juicy and tender. We both shared a Tiramisu for dessert which was amazing! Very resonably priced restaurant with excellent service.

• Visited January 2014
Isle of Man
“Don't bother with the bread”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I ate in this popular restaurant one evening when I stayed in Dunsborough in mid November. The food was good. However, it seemed a bit much to pay $5 for 8 tiny pieces of bread and 2 small portions of butter. The bread was nothing special, which I think that it should have been at that price!

• Visited November 2013
“Ok, not more”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We heard a lot of good things about that restaurant. The food was ok, not exceptional. Good priced, not too expensive. Service tried to make an effort, but needs to improve. We will not go there again as we are looking for exceptional food. However, it is a ok spot.

• Visited November 2013