“review of reviews!!!”

and up
Whale Watching Cruise from Dunsborough
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: No holiday to the South West of WA would be complete without taking the time to view and photograph the abundant marine and ocean life that thrives along this magnificent coastline. Naturaliste Charters has been operating professional whale watching tours out of Augusta and Dunsborough for more than 20 years. Cape Naturaliste’s unique location means we are able to offer a six-month whale-watching season from Mid May to Mid December. Our tours provide visitors with the opportunity to view Humpback Whales, Southern Right Whales, and the rare Blue and Minke Whales on both their northern and southern migrations. As you watch these majestic creatures breach and frolic, we guarantee you’ll be mesmerised by their agility. We also carry the latest hydroponic equipment so you can listen to their haunting, yet beautiful sounds. Our whale watching vessel, the ‘Cetacean Explorer’ is fully equipped with the latest navigational and safety equipment, and provides outstanding viewing opportunities for all those on-board. Our crew are trained in marine science and provide expert commentary, while guests enjoy complimentary tea, coffee, milo, green tea and biscuits. Other marine life you might encounter during your whale watching tour include: ◾New Zealand Fur Seals ◾Bottlenose & Common Dolphins ◾Sea Birds
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Waw,,, so many of your happy whale watching passengers coming into the hotel for lunch and bevvies after their amazing experience!!!
so much excitement and positive feedback.... Keep up the good work!!

Augusta Hotel Staff :)

in 5 reviews
"southern rights"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 18 August 2014

My first whale watch and what an experience! Saw dolphins and a humpback breach the ocean, a sight I'll remember for the rest of my life.
The skipper was very knowledgable and either had a very dry sense of humour or was taking the mickey out of us because we are poms. Nevetherless he was useful to me for identifying the birds we saw on the trip for which I'm grateful. The boat was comfortable, the trip reasonably priced and the coffee and biscuits very welcome.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The boat is well-equipped and safe, and Mal is knowledgeable and entertaining. Good for people of all ages. We saw a mother right whale and her calf, really cool experience and I would definitely book with Naturaliste Charters again.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I built this trip up too much before we went. So I was mildly disappointed after. I shouldn't have have been, but I was.
The tour company where like the other reviews I read. Excellent. Couldn't fault them.
It was a lovely day, the tender out to the main boat. The whale watching boat itself was well equipped. Toilet, hot drinks, safety talk and equipment. The skipper and his mate very knowledgeable and humorous with it.
We saw a humpback whale and some southern Wright whales with their calf's from a distance.
As I said before, mildly disappointed, but that is nature for you. Would still go again for another experience. Recommend.