“Pasta to die for....”

Ranked #10 of 55 Restaurants in Dunsborough
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: If you are looking for a place to eat in Dunsborough, look no further than La Casina. Located in a beautiful semi-rural setting halfway between Dunsborough and Yallingup, La Casina Restaurant offers diners picturesque, tranquil surroundings together with plenty of rustic charm. La Casina is the perfect place to offer you delicious Italian food matched with Italian or Australian wines in Dunsborough - Yallingup Restaurant.
“Pasta to die for....”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

La Casina was recommended to us by friends and did not disappoint. Set amongst a bush back drop just off Caves Road, the atmosphere was relaxed, comfortable and intimate with a fireplace and dimmed lighting/candlelight to boot. The staff were friendly, genuine and passionate about the restaurant and food. Our waiter recommended us a wine which was delicious and do not even get me started on the food. The pasta as literally to die for - al dente and fresh!!! The seasoning was true Italian and not imitation. Full of flavour. My husband and I each had a pasta - the fettuccine with Parmesan cream and the ravioli lamb ragu. My pasta was only $19 as it was we attended on one of their wed/thurs $19 pasta nights. I commented to my husband that it was one of the better pastas I have experienced anywhere. If you have an entertainment book - bonus, you can receive 25% off your bill. Can't wait to be back again soon!

• Indonesian first
“Ticks all the boxes”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Had dinner at La Casina Friday night with my husband and two daughters. I called first to see what they could manage gluten free for the kids and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Usually when we do Italian out, it means the kids have to have steak, no sauce - boring - but these guys offered to make just about everything gf and even had gf pasta!! I know it sounds odd to get excited about gf pasta, but it's not often available at restaurants so we were pretty stoked.

The place itself is lovely with a cosy seating area around a big fire where you can sit for a drink before your dinner, or you can lounge at after your very decent sized meal. The staff were really pleasant and accommodating and the wine was good.

My husband had the ravioli which he absolutely loved, the kids had good old gf spag bol just because they could, and I had the steak which was really good - well the bit that I got of it was, the kids pinched the rest and loved it. Dessert was amazing. The gf chocolate cake was fantastic and my lemon pudding was just yum. Come to think of it, most of my meal was stolen by the other greedy gutses at my table. Well, it was pretty good. Definitely worth going back to.

• Visited June 2014
“Amazing food, great service, lovely setting”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

We came here last year and found our meal was perfect & great service. Revisited in June and had another amazing meal and wonderful service! Cannot recommend this place enough!

1 Thank Ashleycharis12
Brisbane
“Amazing Italian Food”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I believe this may be the best italian food we have tasted since returning to Australia after a couple of years living in Italy. Authentic flavours, generous servings, warm hospitality, good wine list - it's SO worth a destination visit.

Visited June 2014
“Marinara, Marinara, Marinara”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Went for dinner on the 8th of June. What a meal. The boss had the scallops for entree and the pork for mains. She thoroughly enjoyed it. I had the tasting plate to start with and the marinara for main. It was the best Marinara I've had in my life. Just when we thought we had finished, we had the pannacotta. Absolutely exquisite. A must must visit when in the region.