“An excellent meal”

Ranked #10 of 54 Restaurants in Dunsborough
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: If you are looking for a place to eat in Dunsborough, look no further than La Casina. Located in a beautiful semi-rural setting halfway between Dunsborough and Yallingup, La Casina Restaurant offers diners picturesque, tranquil surroundings together with plenty of rustic charm. La Casina is the perfect place to offer you delicious Italian food matched with Italian or Australian wines in Dunsborough - Yallingup Restaurant.
Canberra, Australia
“An excellent meal”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had been looking forward to visiting this restaurant for some time and we' were not disappointed. The decor is pleasing and the service is attentive. However, the food is definitely the star of the show. Every course we ate was excellent. Beautifully presented, delicious and exactly the right size. Do not miss this venue when visiting this part of W.A.

• Visited July 2014

• Indonesian first
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely dinner”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Great Italian home cuisine, sensational brushetta (the best we have had...), fine wine, good service, main course serving was minimal so I shared from my pregnant fiancee......OVERPRICED!! We would return but those small portions were so lovely but just not enough for a big sporty person.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank tobes130
Sydney, Australia
“Absolutely Fabulous Food!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The total experience is made up of an amazing cuisine, inviting atmosphere, impeccable service and personal attention from the owners. Having traveled from Sydney to Margaret River, I was pleasantly surprised to find a restaurant that made you feel welcome right from the start. La Casina is now a destination place I would gladly travel 4,000km just to sit down for a 5 star quality meal and service.

• Visited March 2014
Perth, Australia
“New owners, to 'die for' food, unique location.”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This rustic setting a couple of kilometres from Dunsborough has had a change of ownership - for the better. The setting has always provided a unique experience but the previous owners had developed an 'attitude' which left a bad taste in your mouth - even though the food was passable. So much has changed! The menu is limited but the feeling you get is that everything is freshly cooked. The food is beautifully presented and although the servings are small, the food itself excited my taste in a way that will bring me back - often. What more can I say - other that the great service and warm hospitality capped off an unforgettable dining experience.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Don O
Perth, Australia
“Pasta to die for....”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

La Casina was recommended to us by friends and did not disappoint. Set amongst a bush back drop just off Caves Road, the atmosphere was relaxed, comfortable and intimate with a fireplace and dimmed lighting/candlelight to boot. The staff were friendly, genuine and passionate about the restaurant and food. Our waiter recommended us a wine which was delicious and do not even get me started on the food. The pasta as literally to die for - al dente and fresh!!! The seasoning was true Italian and not imitation. Full of flavour. My husband and I each had a pasta - the fettuccine with Parmesan cream and the ravioli lamb ragu. My pasta was only $19 as it was we attended on one of their wed/thurs $19 pasta nights. I commented to my husband that it was one of the better pastas I have experienced anywhere. If you have an entertainment book - bonus, you can receive 25% off your bill. Can't wait to be back again soon!

• Visited June 2014