“Hidden treasure.”

Ranked #9 of 57 Restaurants in Dunsborough
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: If you are looking for a place to eat in Dunsborough, look no further than La Casina. Located in a beautiful semi-rural setting halfway between Dunsborough and Yallingup, La Casina Restaurant offers diners picturesque, tranquil surroundings together with plenty of rustic charm. La Casina is the perfect place to offer you delicious Italian food matched with Italian or Australian wines in Dunsborough - Yallingup Restaurant.
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My husband and I had a beautiful meal at this cosy little restaurant in Dunsborough. Although a little tricky to find in the dark, (signage could be a little better), it was definitely worth the visit. We had a very warm welcome by the friendly staff. We both had the pork belly, wow....it was amazing and the nicest we've ever had. The portions were ample and well presented. A lovely menu to choose from and very reasonably priced. We would definitely go back next time we're in Dunsborough...thank you.

There are newer reviews for La Casina

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We enjoyed our dinner here, service and food were above average. We started with a shared starter of scallops ($24) then had a pasta with lamb ragu ($35) and steak ($38) plus a side salad. Their wine list has many good Italian red wines although many were out of stock. Bread comes in at $9 for 4 slices. Pricing is way over the top..... Food is good but be prepared for a very expensive evening. Check your bill as we were charged for something we did not have.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My girlfriend and I were looking forward to eating at La Casina and we were not disappointed in the end. As soon as we walked in we were greeted (politely i might add) by a lovely Italian gentleman and he took us to our table. We found it hard to choose a meal as there was so much appealing to us. We chose Pizza squares with Chorizo, Parmesan, Goats Cheese and a Relish, it was amazing and we we could not wait to see what our meals looked like. My girlfriend chose the home made fettuccine with calamari, prawns, zucchini and evoo and she could not stress to me how good her meal was, she is of italian heritage as well. I ordered the home made roast pumpkin and ricotta ravioli with crispy parma prosciutto, parmesan cream and baby spinach. It was to die for!!! I have travelled to Italy and i have eaten Pasta's all over the world and i must say the ravioli i had was perfect, the best Pasta ive had in my life.

We didnt plan on eating dessert before we arrived but as the food was so good we just had to. The tiramisu and the pannacotta with berries and almond biscotti were as good as everything else we ate.

All the food was well priced and to be honest i would have paid more.

I wish this restaurant was in perth.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had been looking forward to visiting this restaurant for some time and we' were not disappointed. The decor is pleasing and the service is attentive. However, the food is definitely the star of the show. Every course we ate was excellent. Beautifully presented, delicious and exactly the right size. Do not miss this venue when visiting this part of W.A.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Great Italian home cuisine, sensational brushetta (the best we have had...), fine wine, good service, main course serving was minimal so I shared from my pregnant fiancee......OVERPRICED!! We would return but those small portions were so lovely but just not enough for a big sporty person.

1  Thank tobes130