Geographe Cove Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Dunsborough
See available hotels
Aqua Resort Busselton(Busselton)
Abbey Beach Resort(Busselton)
Restawile Motel(Busselton)
  • Pool
All reviewsin perfect conditionthe easter long weekendwell equipped kitchenwashing machine and dryertown centremargaret river areawood firea great staytimcourttennisvillabbqfoxtelensuitehousewineries
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I have just come home from a three night stay at Geographe Cove. My family booked three of the cottages. There were 20 of us and beds to spare. Facilities were excellent. Lots of space, easy to move between cottages, big tables inside and out with lots of chairs, plenty of wine glasses and platters for entertaining, big towels, comfy beds, big bbqs, Foxtel. Right on beach and nice area for long walks.We were very happy there. Only shortcoming was Internet was not free, $6 for 60 minutes. I spend at least 5 months of my year overseas and never have to pay for Internet, even in remote, poor regions of Cambodia and Vietnam. I would use this resort again

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LynQPerth
Reviewed 9 March 2014

The units we had booked were very adequate but unfortunately were poorly cleaned and maintained. The managers were unable to be professional and from the start rude. Everything was a bother and nothing was asked just demanded. I would not recommend staying to anyone which is a shame as the location and surroundings are idyllic.

• Stayed: February 2014
7  Thank perthyvonne
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Travelled half way across the world to attend a wedding . On arriving at the property was surprised to note that wifi Internet was charged. I could not get good connection at villa and went to the office to connect. I paid for the Internet and then could not get online. I subsequently paid again and was able to log in. I then emailed the supplier called Tomizone to tell them about my predicament. Subsequently , I have been charged twice for their expensive service of Aus$40 for 1.2Gb as they said I used both their vouchers which were outwith my control when one tried to login to the Internet. I even did not use up 1.2Gb of data. The villa owners would help themselves get return business if they included free Internet in their rates.
Must agree with the previous reviewer about the people who manage the resort. In my view the
Couple could well improve their the stature of the resort if they were more customer friendly. Their attitude could be much improved. furthermore, I was at the same after wedding barbecue party and was really shocked that the resort managers summoned the police at 2pm in the afternoon to a family get together after the wedding which was anything but rowdy.They forget that the resort customers pay their wages.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank drumlemen
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We arrived at our accommodation at the Geographe Resort only to be met with warnings that there had been a bit of a party the night before that must have been a big one, and we were to make sure that we kept it down that evening - thats fine, but hardly the welcome you want after travelling halfway around the world to get to get somewhere. A hello might have been nice.
After settling in the boys found their way to the tennis court through a gate next to accommodation that was open, only to have the female proprietor come and verbally attack them for using the gate. I was forced to confront her for the way she spoke only to be abused, with terrible language and told she didnt care where we had travelled from, nor did she care about the wedding we had come to attend. NEVER in all my travels have I experienced such vulgar customer service. during our stay we were(and also many of the other guests including the father of the groom) revved for parties and noise that we had apparently had. On the occasions they spoke of, we were not even at the complex. At the after wedding bbq on the foreshore with all the family, the police were even called only to see that it was a lovely family gathering. The houses were lovely, the location terrific but the proprietors were completely out of line, especially the lady, and I will make sure NO ONE I know ever stays there, they left a very sour taste in all guests mouths. Completely unacceptable.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank fi b
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We visited the Geographe Cove Resort on the weekend 15 and 16 Feb and stayed in Villa 15.- - the booking was not made by me but by another family member.

While the Villa was a good size the presentation of it left a lot to be desired. The bathroom in the main bedroom was a disgrace. The shower was continually dripping and the tiles and grout were covered in mould. There are air conditioners in the living areas but nothing in the bedrooms. The fly wires in the windows were also in much need or replacement and there is no fence down one side of the property which is difficult to restrain little ones. From the time we booked to the time we arrived the the tariff had increased because Leuwin - but hey that's the way the accommodation places fleece tourists down that way. Then the coup de grace was when we had to pay a surcharge to use our credit card for payment. The Manager was most apologetic about this as it was apparently a Senior Management decision which they had no control over.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family