“Yummy breakfast”
Review of Tealicious House - CLOSED

Tealicious House
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I have been here twice for breakfast which was yummy. They also have a big selection loose leaf tea to buy and tea wares

There are newer reviews for Tealicious House

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My friend was organising high tea for a few of us. Due to a medical emergency with her disabled son, had to cancel shortly beforehand (yes that would have been inconvenient for them.) She was wanting to rebook. She did not get a chance, before being horrifically abused, then “banned for life!”
I have been there in the past and purchased lunch and some leaf teas, all of which I was disappointed with. This, coupled with such rudeness and horrific treatment of people with disabilities (my friend also has visual and cognitive disabilities), who had such a genuine reason for postponing the high tea, renders myself, wishing to also be banned for life!!! As such, I have self-imposed a ban for life upon myself! I hope you too choose to do so!

2  Thank janettejanette13
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Love going to this Tea house when down in Dunsborough. We were there this weekend for Mothers day morning tea. The Devonshire tea was delicious. The scones were lovely warm and soft, the strawberry jam was chunky and the cream was lovely and fresh. Coffee was also well brewed. Love the array of different blends of teas they have to purchase of drink. My favourite is the Monk Pear Tea. Worth stopping in for a tea break when down south.

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Bad attitude by the staff. Miserable ignorant people. Avoid like the plague. Visited, ignored, not so much as a good morning. Walked out without ordering. Will never visit again. Deserve to be shut down. Sour faces probably turn the tea bitter anyway.

2  Thank JamesS1974
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

The staff here are quite literally rude miserable sour faced people who have no business running a toilet let alone a cafe. If the owner is reading this change your stag seriously. They are a complete waste of space. Your place is empty because of these people. Unbelievably rude. Didn't even stay to order. From the minute the counter staff looked at me like I'd just smacked her baby to her just ignoring me until she was good and ready and ignoring Hello or good morning to spring out 'Yes' it was a horrendous experience.
Avoid at all costs.