“Good”

Dunsborough Visitor Centre
Ranked #12 of 48 things to do in Dunsborough
More attraction details
Owner description: Located a stones throw away from some of the region’s most glorious beaches, the Dunsborough Visitor Centre is a one stop shop for all your needs. Make sure to drop in to pick up your FREE Regional Magazine and Map. Ask one of our local experts about the best spots and for all the inside tips on where to stay and great things to see and do. Take a tour along the top end of the Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park, visit Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse and the starting point of the Cape to Cape Track. Need help with booking accommodation or tours in the region? Take advantage of our free booking service and local knowledge to assist you to make the most of your stay in Your Margaret River Region.
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Although the centre has moved into much smaller accommodation, every thing needed is still on display and covers all aspects for visitors to the area. The staff are quite helpful and can usually answer most questions.

GeographeBay_Tourism, Visitor Centre Manager at Dunsborough Visitor Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Many thanks for your great feedback on our new home! We were excited to have the opportunity to move to this more prominent location on Dunn Bay Road, and after just a few weeks the increase in numbers through our doors is already very noticeable.

Our friendly and approachable staff are armed with a wealth of information, including their own local expertise, maps, guides and the destination website at Geographebay.com, so we find there is rarely a question they’re unable to answer!

I hope that you had a thoroughly enjoyable stay in Dunsborough and we look forward to welcoming you back in future.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

After being totally frustrated by the lack of help at the Busselton Visitors Centre earlier in the day we reluctantly popped in to the Dunsborough Centre. We needed to find accommodation further south and Gemma went out of her way to ensure she helped us find what we needed and that it was all booked for us before we left.
Can’t thank her highly enough.
She was pleasant, friendly and very very helpful.
There were plenty of brochures etc available plus the centre opens out onto the open air market which occupied my family while I was busy.
A great visitors centre :-)

GeographeBay_Tourism, Visitor Centre Manager at Dunsborough Visitor Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

I am very pleased to learn that you had such a positive experience at the Dunsborough Visitor Centre, particularly given that you felt unsatisfied leaving Busselton. Gemma is one of our experienced staff members and she is very passionate about the area, so I know she’ll be glad that she was able to make a difference to your trip. I hope that you came home with great memories of your stay in the area – do come back soon!.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Friendly and knowledgable about the area. Good range of information and leaflets and free maps. easy access and location.

Thank you for recommending the Dunsborough Visitor Centre! I am pleased to hear that our staff were able to help you get to know the best things to see and do in the area, and that you came away with lots of free information. I hope that you had a fantastic stay in the area.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Thank you to the team at the Dunsborough vistors centre. I recently rang them to assist me in organising some last minute accomodation as I did not have time to research it on the internet myself. Sophie was very helpful and promptly rang me back with a range of accomodation that was within our budget. Once we had decided she booked the accomodation and organised payment. It was so easy with her help and we had a lovely short break. Thank you so much for helping us organise our weekend away. I would definitely recommend you and use your centre again.

GeographeBay_Tourism, Visitor Centre Manager at Dunsborough Visitor Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking time to write this wonderful review and for recommending our service to other visitors. I am glad to learn that Sophie was able to help plan your last minute trip. Our great team of staff has a wealth of knowledge at their fingertips and we find that this is particularly useful for people who, for whatever reason, don’t have the time to do a lot of research themselves.

Now that your planning is done I hope that you are looking forward to your visit. Have a fantastic stay in the region!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Thank you for great customer service. Friendly advice, helpful, professional, prompt. I didn't want to go any where else. Good work. Thanks Michaela and team :) I look forward to my visit.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, I am so pleased that Michaela and team were able to offer you a great level of service!

We hope you have a very enjoyable stay in the region. Do call at the Visitor Centre for further advice on the best things to see and do when you're here, as well as free maps and brochures.