“'The Australian' Pizza is the BEST!!!”
Review of Occy's Dunsborough

Occy's Dunsborough
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Dunsborough
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“'The Australian' Pizza is the BEST!!!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stopped here last Sunday afternoon before our drive back up to Perth and we shared 'The Australian' pizza and it was excellent! Meat lovers feast, BBQ sauce and the perfectly cooked crust. We sat outside the sun was still shining and it was just the perfect sunday afternoon stop :)

• Visited June 2014

Yallingup, Australia
“Mother's Day Disaster”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My complimentary glass of bubbles didn't arrive but after reminding the waitress I wish it hadn't. It was total swill and I couldn't drink it. For lunch I ordered the fish and chips and the fish was overcooked in oil that had been used too many times and those cheap frozen potato straws are a poor excuse for chips. However the meal was redeemed by a couple of pizzas that were shared by all on the table. Service was slow, the staff were surly and unpleasant, the food ordinary and I can't comment on the beers because I don't drink beer. Overall a disappointing Mother's Day lunch and although I'm a local I doubt I'll be going back there in a hurry.

• Visited May 2014
Perth, Australia
“Good pizza”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Great pizza. Tasty toppings and crispy base. Nice range of beers. Bit noisy though but lots of people there.

Visited April 2014
Perth, Western Australia
“Nice beers but woeful pizzas”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This place always looks buzzing so we headed in for dinner one Saturday night. Service was professional but the food took a long time to arrive - admittedly it was a very busy night. My husband had the BBQ pork salad which he said was very enjoyable. I wished I'd gone along with his selection but instead I (and the kids) set our minds on having pizzas. Big mistake - the pizza bases were spongy and oily, and my particular pizza base was burnt black on one half. The pulled pork and peach topping was tasteless - I have no idea how this could be achieved but it was! What a disappointment. The kids ate the toppings off their Hawaiian kids pizzas but couldn't eat the bases. On a positive note, the beers were very nice.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Itch-4-Travel
Bunbury, Australia
“Left waiting and hungry”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

As a group we decided to eat at Occy's it had a few people in and they were able to make up a table for us (4 A 3 children). Whilst the menu offered a small range of dishes we struggled to find something that grabbed us, so we ended up ordering the burger.. then the wait started...Our meal arrived at 8.50 pm (1.5 hrs later) when asked if they were able to get the kids meals out sooner they said we just have to wait our turn as they were busy. When our meal did arrive it was not worth the wait. The burger was ho hum and the burito was small and tasteless. If we were notified before seating that there would be over an hour wait for food then that would've been ok, but we weren't and they wouldn't give us an answer each time we tried to find out.

On the positive side the waitresses were nice and friendly.

• Visited March 2014