“Can't Fault Occy's”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Excellent food, great service at reasonable prices - for a family of four our meal at Occy's was everything we could have wanted. One of the best places to eat in Dunsborough.

1  Thank garyn n

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stopped here last Sunday afternoon before our drive back up to Perth and we shared 'The Australian' pizza and it was excellent! Meat lovers feast, BBQ sauce and the perfectly cooked crust. We sat outside the sun was still shining and it was just the perfect sunday afternoon stop :)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My complimentary glass of bubbles didn't arrive but after reminding the waitress I wish it hadn't. It was total swill and I couldn't drink it. For lunch I ordered the fish and chips and the fish was overcooked in oil that had been used too many times and those cheap frozen potato straws are a poor excuse for chips. However the meal was redeemed by a couple of pizzas that were shared by all on the table. Service was slow, the staff were surly and unpleasant, the food ordinary and I can't comment on the beers because I don't drink beer. Overall a disappointing Mother's Day lunch and although I'm a local I doubt I'll be going back there in a hurry.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Great pizza. Tasty toppings and crispy base. Nice range of beers. Bit noisy though but lots of people there.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This place always looks buzzing so we headed in for dinner one Saturday night. Service was professional but the food took a long time to arrive - admittedly it was a very busy night. My husband had the BBQ pork salad which he said was very enjoyable. I wished I'd gone along with his selection but instead I (and the kids) set our minds on having pizzas. Big mistake - the pizza bases were spongy and oily, and my particular pizza base was burnt black on one half. The pulled pork and peach topping was tasteless - I have no idea how this could be achieved but it was! What a disappointment. The kids ate the toppings off their Hawaiian kids pizzas but couldn't eat the bases. On a positive note, the beers were very nice.

1  Thank Itch-4-Travel