“Disappointing”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Spoilt Rotten
Reviewed 20 March 2014

My husband and I had a romantic weekend down south & were really looking forward to our deep tissue massage. Upon arrival at 1045am for an 11am appointment there was a sign on the door with apologies but they were busy with appointments & would open the door at 1045am. Waiting outside we were eventually let in at 11am, the time of our appointment and then had to wait another 15mins for treatment. The decor by no means reflects a relaxing day spa but more a clinical room. With this start not being the best I received a disappointing massage. My therapist was asked to apply firm pressure throughout the majority of the treatment I could barely tell she was there. As someone that gets massages regularly, I would go as far as saying she had very little training & didn't know what she was doing. The morning was quite a disappointment but on the plus side my husband had a great massage with an experienced therapist who even recommended stretches & limiting certain movements.

5  Thank Xiphon