Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Fabulous trip!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Vacationer814426
Hump back whale encounter

So grateful for an amazing day with the 3 islands team for a humpback whale tour. The crew are... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
barrachick
Darwin
via mobile

1,269 results
All reviews draw card three islands spotter plane puppet show whale shark dive free cd bucket list brownie amazing experience morning tea these guys once in a lifetime fish food was great marine life making sure special thanks
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I went on 3 Islands' Humpback Interaction Tour and two weeks ago and it was fabulous. The tour was run by three great young women who took very good care of us on the boat and in the water. They worked very hard, along with the spotter plane, to locate numerous whales, and made sure both groups had close encounters. We also saw lots of marine life, including corals, fish, turtles, mantas, porpoises and, of course, humpbacks. Amazing to be so close to such beautiful creatures. Highly recommend 3 Islands.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The crew are welcoming, friendly ,professional and passionate about what they do.
The team went to great lengths to ensure that everyone aboard had a great day. It testing wind conditions the team worked hard and stuck at it to produce amazing whale encounters for all . Well done to the team. I will definitely recommend you and think I will be back for a whaleshark tour

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friend and I went on the Humpback Whale tour in early October, 2018 and were thrilled with the experience. The three guides and captain were all very knowledgeable and friendly, food was excellent and the wildlife was beautiful.

It was a well managed, professional experience from start to finish and I can't recommend 3 Islands more highly.

Brittney B, Manager at 3 Islands Whale Shark Dive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Henry D,

Thank you so much joining our Humpback Whale Interaction Tour this year. It was a pleasure to have you both on board. Thanks again :)

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Wow...what a day !!
The moment we were picked up in the transfer bus, we were made to feel comfortable and like part of the crew-family. The staff were so warm, friendly and very helpful and supportive to anyone who needed it.
There were 2 snorkelling opportunities on the inner reef to get comfortable with the equipment.
We went to the outer reef and swam with 2 Whale Sharks. We had ample swim time with each gentle giant. We were given clear (and very creative) instructions on the snorkelling process and safety for a fun and exhilarating interaction.
We were also fortunate enough to see whales, turtles, sharks and sting rays. The fish and coral on the inner reef were colourful and bountiful.
Morning tea and lunch were well catered with plenty of options for vegetarians. The food was fresh and tasty.
The free CD or USB(BYO) of photos was an excellent bonus. Great quality photography to capture the memories of the day, with images of every person on the tour.
We had such a great day and would definitely do this day trip again when we return to Exmouth.

Hi MelissaBazley

Thank you so much for taking the time out to review us on TripAdvisor. It is truly appreciated!

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Whale Shark Adventure Tour. It sounds like you had an amazing day, with an array of marine life in addition to the whale sharks!! We hope you enjoy all the photos from the day and thank you again for choosing to join 3 Islands.

Have a great day!

Brittney

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Hi All, you know how it is - you see some fantastic pictures on the companies homepage but when YOU do the tour it is very different and there is nothing you get to see. But not with 3IslandsWhaleSharks! This was the best thing I ever did in my life! TRUST ME! This is the best organized tour I ever did on this plant. The team is so well prepared that everything was just a pleasure. The boat, the tour, the team, the pictures, the food - we did plenty of other tours after this but nothing could keep up with this. We have seen whale sharks, whale sharks and whale sharks - did 5 rounds of snorkeling and got unbelievable pictures. Whenever I look at them today, I can't believe we did this. On the way back we met 2 Humpback wales and got the full show. They were very curious and where approaching the boat. Wow, this was great. I am sure the other tour provides are great as well but my heart is with 3Island. Thanks folks for this unforgettable adventure.

Brittney B, Manager at 3 Islands Whale Shark Dive, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Hi Andreas B,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent Whale Shark experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. The fact you say this is the best thing you've ever done in your life means a lot to us!! We endeavour to give everyone the best day we possible can. We are thrilled to hear you had a fantastic time with the 3 Islands crew and the whale sharks :) Thank you again for choosing to join us!

3 Islands

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Just had a brilliant day swimming with humpbacks. Although windy and visibility was abit poor, we thoroughly enjoyed our experience today and we were overwhelmed when one Mum and Bub swam very close below us. Saw so many whales breaching and playing close to the boat it felt like a whale freeway. Loved the enthusiasm Aimee and Kate still obviously have for their job and Noss was a top notch skipper!

Hi ginabrendan,

Thank you very much for your kind words and taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your time on board despite the wind that day, and that got to see a humpback whale and her calf swim close by. So lucky! :)

Warm regards

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Brilliant trip on Sunday 9th September...
Thoroughly enjoyed swimming with a whale shark.
The crew of Cait, Aimee, Georgia, Chrissy and Noss were brilliant and made the trip most memorable. Thank you...

Brittney B, Manager at 3 Islands Whale Shark Dive, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Hi steptripad,

You're more than welcome! Thanks for joining us!

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Had an extraordinary day and would highly recommend this company if you want to dive with the whale sharks. Our skipper Cait was extremely accomplished at placing the boat, Georgia and Chris's made our time on board and in the water safe and fun, Aimee took excellent underwater photos of us all that were provided complimentary and Nos kept everyone in line. We were lucky enough to swim with the whale shark 3 times, swam with a Loggerhead Turtle, followed some humpback whales and saw a Manta Ray. I can't rate the experience provided high enough, do yourself a favour, this is a once in a lifetime experience!

1  Thank Pete F

Hi Pete F, thank you so much for the lovely review, and of course thank you so much for joining us on board for a Whale Shark Adventure Tour. It sounds like it was a big success!! It's great to hear you got to see some of Ningaloos other more sought after marine animals too!

Thanks again Pete!

3 Islands

Reviewed 23 September 2018

What a great crew, what a great day - it couldn't have been better.
My wife and I did the whale shark snorkelling trip on the 30/7/18.
The crew were passionate, knowledgeable and fun. We had 4 great swims with the whale sharks. The lunch was also great.
This experience was number 1 on my bucket list and this crew made sure we weren't disappointed.
We didn't have smiles off our faces the whole day.

1  Thank Ian C
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

We went on the Humpback Interaction tour. A fantastic day of swimming with six different humpbacks, including a mother and calf.Needless to say, this was a day that my partner and I will never forget. I couldn’t recommend this more.