“Very Average”
Review of Ningaloo Reef Dreaming - CLOSED

Ningaloo Reef Dreaming
More attraction details
Owner description: Ningaloo Dreaming is under new management - same great tours, same great team, new owner-manager, all committed to doing things wonderfully well so you have an awesome day out on the water.Ningaloo Dreaming is all about whaleshark tours, and diving and snorkel trips, that are wonder-full, fun and safe. Our aim is simple – we want you to rave about us to friends, family and fellow travellers because you’ve had one of the best days of your life out on the water with us.
Perth, Scotland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Very Average”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Had a day out on Ningaloo reef with this company and, well I wish i had done a bit more research in advance. The staff are very young and really lack both the knowledge and the people skills required to raise this company above average. I have a good basic knowledge of marine ecology and was attracted by their advertising which stated that a marine biologist would always be aboard -were if they were they were not obvious, our snorkelling companion said ' are you seeing lots of nice colourful THINGS' well, yes, but could you perhaps let me know what they may be called? And noone mentioned anything other than a very basic description of Humpback whales. However, they were all very nice and chilled, and I believe they tried very hard to find us a whale shark but actually we spent very little time snorkelling in deep water and the shallow water experience was surpassed by our trip to Turquoise Bay the next day. Sorry folks, had I had more time to study the options I do not think I would have come along with you....and it was expensive for a boat trip and 30 mins snorkelling.

Visited July 2012
5 Thank WeeWebby

Baldivis, Australia
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Disappointed with Whale Shark tour with Ningaloo Dreaming”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

My husband had talked about going to Ningaloo and swimming with the whale sharks for years so on this our first post retirement trip it was top of our list. I booked the tour and he left full of anticipation of a great day. He was on the trip in early June and we have only just returned from our long trip hence the delay in reporting. He came home most disappointed. He was suprised by how dirty the bus was that picked him up which was a bit of an indication of what was to come. He said it was very crowded in the water and hard to get to see the one hwale shark. I was looking forward to seeing his trip photos as the brochure and website say that a CD of photos is suppled. I just checked and it still says that!!! There is no CD of photos supplied , He was just given a website address and we couldn't find the photos on it once we got home so no photos at all at the end of a very disappointing trip. My daughter did the trip a few years ago with King's and had a great time. So I feel bad that I chose the wrong trip for him.

Visited June 2012
7 Thank colleenh52
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Swimming with Whale Sharks”
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We had the most amazing day out on the Ningaloo Reef with the Ningaloo Dreaming team. Saw 8 different whale sharks, humpback whales, dolphins, turtles...the list goes on! Swam with a number of different whale sharks and saw them circling the boat. It was AMAZING! The crew were all so helpful and friendly providing plenty of yummy food, answering all our questions and taking lots of photos of us swimming which they gave us for free after the trip. We were also able to include a scuba dive in the day, and a beginner scuba dive was included for those without a license wanting to try it for the first time. Swimming within metres of a whale shark is an experience I will never forgot and Ningaloo Dreaming made it such an enjoyable day. I would highly recommend them to anyone visiting Exmouth.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Amy R
Hittfeld, Germany
“Awesome experience and super friendly team”
Reviewed 11 July 2012 via mobile

I've done the Open Water Diving Course with Ningaloo Reef Dreaming and the Whaleshark tour and both were astonishing experiences!
We had a lot of diving time with the whalesharks. The boat returned just after nobody wanted to do another dive!
The diving course was also a lot of fun and the instructor was super friendly!

“A fantastic experience”
Reviewed 5 July 2012

I would recommend this trip to anyone and i am so glad i didnt read the negative reviews beforehand. the crew were first class and genuinely enthusiastic about sharing what is truly a fabulous experience. they struck me as the real deal and were jumping up and down with us with glee. we had 2 hours swimming with 6 sharks but this would differ depending on the day. it is a well thought through trip with a whole lot of logistics behind the scenes and our day was seamless. I would say if you want certainty with your marine life then go to sea world on the gold coast.