“Like at home”

Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Exmouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 April 2013

We received a warm welcome from Sheila and John. They were very knowledgeable about the local area and happy to lend snorkel equipment, beach shelters and cool bags. The breakfast table was an occasion to converse with fellow guests and enjoy an extensive continental breakfast with more jams than you could shake a spoon at. Our room had a very comfortable bed and the quietest, most efficient aircon I have known. The B&B is about 2 km south of Exmouth, 100 metres off the main road. (PS I tapped the Fitness Centre tab by mistake and can't get it off!)

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
SheilaBeer, Owner at Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Thanks, it's always nice to get good feedback. I'm glad we added to your Exmouth experience.

I know it doesn't feel like it but we are, in fact, 6 kms from the centre of town.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Sheila and John are perfect hosts. They are serving a delicious breakfast and are unbelievable helpfull. Even if they don't know exactly what to do, they'll find it out. They gave us best recommendations where to have dinner. The location is beautiful settled and in the morning, one curious Emu was visiting the veranda. This is definetely the best place to stay in Exmouth!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

I'm very glad you took the time to write a review. Thank you for your kind words, and I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay with us in Exmouth. The emu has been back many times and has brought some friends too, THanks you again, Sheila

Reviewed 4 April 2013

My Mother & I stayed at 6 different locations during our road trip along the coast, and this was by far the best stay for us. My only regret is that we only stayed 2 nights.
Both Sheila and John were extremely helpful, knowledgeable and very generous and gracious hosts. We had an issue with something personal, and John bent over backwards coming to my aid. I cannot thank him enough.
If you're looking for a home away from home with that personal touch, cleanliness and warmth, this is definitely where you want to be.
If I ever have the opportunity to visit Exmouth again, this is by far my first choice of places to stay.
Cheers from Canada!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
SheilaBeer, Owner at Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2013

Thank you for those kind comments and I am glad John was able to help. It was nice of you to take the time to write a review, it's always nice to get feedback especially when it is so positive so thank you and I look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 23 March 2013

The place is a little out of town so best to hire a caratthe airport. The welcome you get is well worth it. We were made to feel at home as soon as we arrived as Sheila greeted us at the door with a bid Aussie smile and a cup of tea. The place is spotless and rooms air conditioned with your own lounge space to watch TV if you want too. Sheila kept us entertained with her stories of living in Western Austrailia and her encyclopedic knowledge of the area. Visited while we were there by the semi tame emus and a roo. If you haven't got a car there is a friendly taxi service and lots of tours will pick you up from here

Room Tip: Get a car at the airport
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
SheilaBeer, Owner at Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and for such a nice one too. I'm very glad that you enjoyed your stay, it's lovely to get feedback from people, just to make sure we keep on the right track. Thank you

Reviewed 7 March 2013

Sheila Beers was extremely welcoming, friendly and helpful. She enjoys her guests and sees to it that they have a great time. She provided snorkel gear, a small cooler and tent for us to use on the beach. Her restaurant recommendations were right on track. Her rates are quite reasonable for a small, quiet, comfortable B and B with generous continental breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ellie0012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our tastes in food coincide. I love it when people feel that we add to their holiday experience. Just a note the emus have been visiting us quite a lot recently.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

I stayed at this B&B finding it terrific.My room was very neat and modern. Bathroom was also spacious .John and Sheila advised me on the beauty's of the Exmouth and surrounding areas enhancing my Exmouth experience. I would recommend this accommodation too anyone considering Exmouth.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank david y
SheilaBeer, Owner at Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2013

Thank you for your comments, it's good to know you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you when you come back.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

My family had just come from 4 days in Coral Bay with 5 Families so this was a great change with a lovely clean room for my Wife and 2 Children to stay. Breakfast was great, with a full belly we would hit the road for a day of adventure in the Cape Range National Park and come back late to very comfortable beds.
Thankyou John and Sheila

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Kallam72
SheilaBeer, Owner at Ningaloo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2012

Thank you for your review. I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay. I have been away hence the delay in responding to you. The emus have been coming in for a feed regularly as we'll as the kangaroos. It's a bit bizarre looking out of the kitchen window looking an emu in the eye but, i'll get used to it. Anyway, I'm so glad you enjoyed everything and for taking the time to write this review.