“Small friendly cafe”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Loved this cafe! For a quick bite during the day or a delicious cake and coffee this is the place to go! Tasteful meals, friendly service and a top class machiatto got me hooked. My husband was not very happy with the portions, in his words "a perfect girly place", meaning, ideal for women with small appetites so there could be some room for improvement there.

1  Thank Eliana d

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Coffee - excellent, nice fluffy fresh bread for sandwiches and also the wraps as healthy alternates... Did I say great coffee,,, Interesting flavours and gluten free cakes - and a terribly naughty Croissant cake with berries and cream... did I say great coffee...
A very nice Eggs Benedict with the right colour to the free range eggs... flavour perfect!!

At my first visit they learned my name - from then on I knew I was welcomed and the service was still good - and yes, the coffee is really good - such a pity that the aroma of fresh roasting did not emanate from the place to give the flavour full justice....

Nice people.. Nice food and a nice comfortable food.... what else should we want?

3  Thank Jeff M
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Fabulous coffee and home made cakes including Gluten free! Menu looked yummy but we were just there for morning tea!

1  Thank Jillian W
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

I love this little cafe! The staff is wonderful, prices are okay and they do have the best coffe around. And I should know as a barista ;-)

Food looks great - though I have to admit I just go there for coffe!

If you are a coffe lover you have to come and visit

2  Thank NaNoTravels
Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

Definitely a contender for best coffee in Exmouth. The eggs benedict were a favourite for us while we were in Exmouth. Friendly staff and quick service.

1  Thank backpacker_wannabe