“Good food and venue......if they have it”
Review of Milly's Place - CLOSED

Milly's Place
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We had dinner here with a small group during the school holidays. The food quality and service was fine however it was somewhat disappointing that the choice dwindled as we ordered. Some of our table were onto their third choice of the modest menu before they selected something that was "available". Following mains, the staff returned to our table to ask if we would like too see the dessert menu. This offer was quickly withdrawn when they realised they had run out of all desserts! All this was delivered as information rather than as an apology. Patrons should be informed of shortages prior to commencing the meal so you can choose if you wish to go somewhere else. The food that we did have was very nice, of good quality and freshly made.

Anne M, Owner at Milly's Place, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

We thank you for your review and apologize it was not the evening you intented. Miton and I were very disappointed we were not able to deliver the quality of service and food choices our reputation has been built on. The problems were out of our control on the evening but have now been rectified and unfortunately Millys Place will now close permanently. Thank you once again for choosing to dine at Millys Place. Our apologies once again. Milton & Anne

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We had the pleasure of dining at Millys place while on holiday in Exmouth. The food was delicious and the service excellent. Our meal at Millys was half the price of what we had paid for our meal at Pinocchios the previous night.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

The food is great - modern, fresh well presented. Pool and pool area is relaxing with not the crowds of other places. Everythings new and hosts very friendly.
They now have Car Hire too which really helps.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

How this establishment claims to even be a restaurant, let alone the best in Exmouth, is beyond me. Where do I begin? The prices were disgraceful! We ordered no drinks or desert and spent more than a meal would have cost at a real restaurant like Pinocchio or Whalers. Also, I am pretty sure that they had a toddler at the grill, because the food was lousy and the presentation left much to be desired. Further, my steak was cut to about a 1 cm thickness. Who serves a scotch fillet that thin? Save yourself the trouble. You are better off buying groceries at the IGA and having your year one child whip something up. Did I mention the décor? You are seated on mismatched furniture that could very possibly have come from the tip. I can’t imagine someone having any of that junk in their home. Putting a sign up on a pool house doesn’t make it a restaurant. Don’t fall into the trap. Their rating on here has obviously been inflated by locals.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Visited in August from England via Perth and was most impressed. The menu has plenty of variety but there is a distinctive house style. As a vegetarian I was very pleased to see a range of choices.I had the tagine which was really good. My meat eating friends enjoyed great food too.Impeccable service. Stylish and relaxing decor and very comfortable. A gem of a place.