“Room for improvement”
Review of The Gorges Cafe

The Gorges Cafe
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Kalbarri
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Daytime Café Serving The Freshest Breakfast And Lunch Also Muffins Cakes And Treats With Delicious Coffee .
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a morning cure and latte. The poached eggs and tomato salsa were nicely done. Bacon and mushroom overcooked. Latte was good.
It would be better if the staff could smile more. Food came quick. They will charge extra 50 cent for take away coffee to save environment.
Overall was a good experience.

Romely P, Owner at The Gorges Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Just to clarify we only add 50 cents if customer request takeaway cup when dining in house. We do not charge 50 cents if taking away. We do also offer 50 cent discount to customers who BYO takeaway coffee cups.
Our purpose is to help raise awareness
For looking after our environment.
Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Breakfast was huge and delicious. Friendly staff. Great outlook. Coffee was very good too. Tables are cleaned and cleared promptly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food and great service. We go there every year when we go to Kalbarri. Playground across the street and near the boat jetty. Good for a walk after lunch.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My son took me for a late mothers day breakfast and I chose my most favourite place for breakfast, The Gorges. My son had a huge bacon and egg toasted sandwich which was full of very tasty bacon. Where do these places get their bacon, mine never tastes that good! I ordered something different for me for a change and went with the Eggs Hollandaise with ham and was so pleasantly surprised to see lovely fresh calved ham instead of some sliced stuff out of a packet. So tasty with plenty of sauce and eggs cooked to perfection. I always have my latte with only one shot as I find their coffee strong, so mine was perfect and lovely as was my son's normal flat white. Can highly recommend The Gorges for breakfast at anytime, so friendly and helpful staff which is so good to see.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food and service. Just what you need before a long day hiking. Walking distance from most of the accommodation in town. Located beside petrol station and shop. Perfect before your day in the national park