I visited this place with my mum in Mar 2012 but it was such a bad experience that it stayed with me. The room was dark and dingy as the light bulb was barely bright enough to see by. Temps remained high overnight and as there wasn't AC it was hard to sleep not to mention the mozzies which nearly ate us alive. Cockroaches and spiders scurried in corners and I didn't want to look too hard at the cobwebs.
We could have done without being 'served' breakfast but the innkeepers seemed to want hover to ensure we don't finish off their breakfast items. And when I made an observation about a strand of hair floating in the flask of milk, they were snarky about it and insinuated that I put it there. Hygiene was obviously not at the top of their list as I valiantly tried to ignore the dust on the cutlery I was eating off. I didn't DARE say anything else lest I offend the innkeepers. My mum spent such a miserable night and we checked out as early as we could. I had stayed in $17 hostels much cleaner and pleasant than this.
Middle of nowhere and I only stopped as it was at a convenient distance from my destination.More
- Free Parking