“A dream come true” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Swim with Dolphins Day Trip from Perth
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Rockingham
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the exhiliration of swimming with wild dolphins in their natural environment. Meet Logo, Boomerang or any other of over 200 bottlenose dolphins that we have come to know as friends. You don't need to be an expert swimmer and we'll teach you how to snorkel. Just bring a sense of adventure and be ready for a wild encounter with one of the oceans most fascinating creatures. We have over 20 years experience and a better than 99% success rate.
Johannesburg, South Africa
“A dream come true”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Thank you Tom and the team for a most enjoyable and memorable day. Sitting here back at home in SA and cant stop smiling about the awesome experience. You guys were well organised, the boat and equipment were excellent and whether you were on the boat or in the sea you still had close encounters with the dolphins. And what stars they were :) To see them in their natural habitat was a privilege. I think that the respect and enthusiasm you have for the dolphins is top class.

Visited May 2014
PenguinIslandLocal, Manager at Rockingham Wild Encounters, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Hi Colleen, thank you for your review and kind words - it is very appreciated.

I am happy to hear you've enjoyed your cruise - I will pass on your comment to Tom : )

See you again soon!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Still smiling!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Can't recommended the swimming with dolphins trip highly enough, had such a fantastic day. The crew were all well organised and friendly which put my nervous wife at ease and was really appreciated. They gave the impression that they enjoyed and cared about their job which I guess is easy when you are swimming with such amazing creatures every day but you don't get that everywhere so it was appreciated.

From start to finish this was a great trip out and I can't recommend it more highly. Was really pleased to get an email with the pictures from the day (free) so quickly as well, it arrived that afternoon. Meant that we could share our experience on Facebook and making all our friends jealous straight away :)

Thanks to Rockingham Wild Encounters for an unforgettable experience.

Visited May 2014
Hi Tom, thanks for your fantastic review and rating! I am glad you have enjoyed the whole experience - thank you for the recommendation : )

Keep smiling!
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Must do best experience ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

Today I got to do the best thing ever, swim with wild dolphins. This is a must do for anybody. There is no need to be the best swimmer or snorkler to be able to do this. The staff were amazing so helpfull and extremely nice and gave us quick brief on dolphins behaviour etc. Everything ran smoothly and the dolohins were very playfull. The boat was extremely clean, they had coffee,tea,hot chocolate,biscuits and water for free. They came around with a fruit platter and lunch was nice salad wraps.Will defienetly be doing again. I would recommend going in the warmer weather start of May was a bit on the chilly side for me but don't let that stand in your way.

1 Thank Kerridgefamily
Hi there, thank you very much for posting a descriptive and informative review. It seems like you had a great day! We hope to see you again soon in the water!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“excellent -----you must do it..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

myself and hubby did this trip on 27 April 2014...I've always wanted to swim with dolphins and my dream came true - saw lots of dolphins. Tom was our guide....excellent. Saw many dolphins....thanks to Tom and other staff...another thing to tick off my bucket list.....Jules and Si

Hi Jules and Si, thank you for taking the time to write a review and your fantastic rating!

I will pass on your kind words to our guide Tom : ) I am glad we could contribute to tick things off your bucket list!
Rockingham
“Well worth a visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

When visiting Perth W.A., about 45 mins. south of the City, lies Rockingham home of Penguin Island (Fairy Penguins) and Seal Island as well as the free swimming Dolphins. You can go out by boat to meet up with these delightful creatures and swim amongst them. Their interaction with humans is unforgettable, especially as it's a completely natural experience, as they are not lured in by offerings of food. Certainly worth the time and money and the memories will last forever.

Visited December 2013
PenguinIslandLocal, Manager at Rockingham Wild Encounters, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Hi there,

Thank you for your informative review about our operations and fantastic rating!