“great coffee and service”
Review of Frankie's on Rotto

Frankie's on Rotto
Price range: US$4 - US$26
Description: Frankie's on Rotto Open Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Family Friendly
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great coffee served by really friendly staff. Options to sit in or out.Tables moved for bigger group.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Dropped by with my family for a bite, and we ordered a pizza and a bowl of chips which tasted amazing! Our trip in Perth is coming to an end and my family is still talking about how fresh and delicious the food was, we were really glad to stop by this place, keep it up!

- Tourists from Malaysia

1  Thank NicoleL5370
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Visited frankies twice this trip, both times the service was fantastic and the food was pretty good.

1  Thank Kristie B
Reviewed 26 May 2018

After touring the island and shopping at the General Store, I decided to have something light to eat. Helga, my friendly waitress suggested Foccatia with garlic. It was delicious.
Since they don't serve wine, I had a bottle from the store. The uncorking is $3.00 and well worth it. Not too many people at this time of the day, I enjoyed talking to Helga from Germany. Traveling around the world, she is just working there temporary. Having great customer service skills, Helga will be an asset to any business hiring her. I was truly impressed with the food and the service. In a few weeks when returning I will try something else on the menu.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I dined here for lunch last Friday. The service was fast. I ordered a pepperoni pizza, and it was delicious, the base was paper thin which was really nice. The salad we had was average though. Pricing was reasonable. Having a few quakkas visiting while eating there was lovely.