“great little bay”
Review of Parakeet Bay

Parakeet Bay
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Parakeet bay is a little bit of paradise on Rottnest island it boasts crystal clear waters surrounded by magnificent rocks , as good a patch of water as you would find anywhere in the world. Lovely just to wallow in the water or snorkel, fish or just laze on the sand. If you are not cycling it is a good walk from Geordie bay or you can just hop on the bus and get off there then hop back on when you want to go home. Worth a visit while on the island

1  Thank nnntravel

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Ok it's not the barrier reef, but still, this was a good sheltered little spot to do some temperate water snorkelling. Quite a high variety of fish, and no one on the beach but us (-:

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Calm bay with crystal clear water.Shallow water - Ideal for snorkeling. Great scenery from the top of the rocks.

2  Thank blueblossoms
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I would say our day out here on Rotto was not cheep but well worth the effort.The great clean sea ang beautiful sand.The fun of seeing the Quokkas And the good warm day made this the highlight of my three week stay in WA.I would say to anyone asking go ! It is different ,busy and much less wild than the wonderful Scottish islands that I love but I have never enjoyed a warm swim there but then I don't have to look out for sharks!

1  Thank MrsPumps
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Definitely worth a visit. Calm and clear little bay. We cycled here but I'm sure you could walk it from Thompson Bay.

1  Thank dublinaa