“Impressive”

and up
Valley of the Giants and Tree Top Walk Day Tour from Perth
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Walpole
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Was walking the track and stumbled apon this attraction. It was pretty impressive and they were happy to put up with a smelly dirty walker

Reviewed 8 November 2013

This is a beautiful walk - on the ground and over the suspension bridge. The ancient empire walk with its fascinating tingle trees - amazing. Then we did the tree top walk - I, with my fear of heights - but I did it. 40m above the ground, amazing views, amazing experience. My sweetheart even bought me a 'certificate of achievement' :))). Absolut to recommend, but go in October/November when not too many people are there.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I was recommended to come here from my parents who absolutely loved it. Its a nice walk through the trees and there is a nice view. The height of the trees are impressive and the structure of the tress are really cool. The walk along the ground is informative about the tingles in the national park. We were lucky that while we were here they had snakes that you could hold, which I enjoyed but it isn't for some people.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

A great idea walking among the tree tops, especially good for us as we had it virtually to ourselves, pays to go early. Crowds arrived as we came down. It was still cool for our visit which I like. The suspended walkway had just the right amount of movement to be fun.
The displays were also interesting, and you can take it or leave it, entirely up to you.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Requires someone with knowledge of forest & history relating to construction of the walk to get the most out of it . Visually impressive. The other ground walk is educational