Stayed for a week in early December. This boutique apartment development is well described by their promo info so go to the Injidup website for pics etc. The units are overlooking the Indian Ocean and just near the Cape to Cape walking trail. It is a very windy spot but just perfect for doing absolutely nothing, using the day spa or as a base for surfing, walking, visiting attractions in the Yallingup/Margaret River area. Injidup has connections with the nearby Smith Beach Resort so complimentary transport is provided to and from Bathers Cafe Restaurant . If you ask at reception they will organise things for you. Each unit has an individual plunge pool which is great as is the bbq, some lovley touches are the indoor (spirit) fire, breakfast hamper ,coffee machine and selection of books/magazines. Would go back tomorrow.
Tips - You do need your own transport.and there is no mobile phone coverage unless you go 100 metres up the hill from the retreat. Not for kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of Top 10 Spa Retreats in the world from Conde Naste Traveller. One of Australia's most luxurious retreats, overlooking one of the West Coast's most stunning beaches, with only ten superbly appointed private Villas, each with own plunge pool, deck, spacious lounge and living areas, and kitchenette facilities. The retreat boasts a superb spa and offers an experience unlike any other in Australia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Injidup Spa Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Injidup Spa Retreat Hotel Yallingup
- Injidup Hotel Yallingup
- Injidup Spa Retreat Yallingup, Margaret River Region, Australia