I decided to surprise my girlfriend with a weekend away down south of WA. After some extensive research, I decided to book a villa at Injidup Spa Retreat for 2 nights. Initial prices for the package I was interested in was too high for my liking but the Duty Manager was more than happy to accommodate me with my budget and preferences during our stay - very happy with this aspect!! They even were able to upgrade us for free...
We arrived on a Friday afternoon to be greeted with a very warm welcome by the front desk (Sheree). She took us personally to our villa, showed us around and how to use the various functions (tv, air con, dish washer, heated pool, etc, etc) and also gave us info and advice on what to do during our weekend getaway. I booked a 90min massage at the Retreat which was absolutely spectacular - the masseuses were very professional and friendly offering us advice on the types of therapies, etc. We were offered a refreshing tea afterwards which my girlfriend and I decided to buy for ourselves to take home.
Friday evening I had organised a private chef (through the Retreat) to cook a 4 course meal - this, I would have to say, was one of the absolute best meals I have ever tasted. The chef (Adam) was informative and friendly and even through in a few surprises that were not on the original menu selection - thank you so much!
Saturday came and we were able to use our gourmet breakfast hamper provided by the Retreat - natural yoghurt, cheeses, muesli, bacon, eggs, etc, etc - amazing!! You cook it yourself in the villa which was personal and to my liking.
The Retreat made bookings for us at two wineries for lunch and dinner with no hassles - great service. We even received a free glass of champagne each at lunch courtesy of Injidup Spa Retreat.
Sunday morning came around and our hamper was big enough to allow for breakfast again! Check-out is 11am but since the villa was not fully booked out, we were told there was no rush to check-out promptly.
Absolute amazing place to stay down south - not for the average traveller as it is at the high end of the scale for luxury (and hence cost) but to wake up to ocean views and the sound of waves crashing is unrivalled. Thank you Injidup Spa Retreat for your hospitality - we will surely be staying again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of Top 10 Spa Retreats in the world from Conde Naste Traveller. One of Australia's most luxurious retreats, overlooking one of the West Coast's most stunning beaches, with only ten superbly appointed private Villas, each with own plunge pool, deck, spacious lounge and living areas, and kitchenette facilities. The retreat boasts a superb spa and offers an experience unlike any other in Australia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Injidup Spa Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Injidup Spa Retreat Hotel Yallingup
- Injidup Hotel Yallingup
- Injidup Spa Retreat Yallingup, Margaret River Region, Australia