Yallingup Beach Holiday Park
Smiths Beach Resort(Yallingup)(Great Value!)
US$295
US$257
US$115
US$107
Agoda.com
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort Margaret River Region(Cape Naturaliste)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$230
Pullman
  • Beachfront
Abbey Beach Resort(Busselton)(Great Value!)
US$147
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbbq areayallingup beachsea viewshort walk across the roadcamp kitchenbeautiful parkcampers kitchenlooking forward to our nextlaundry areaamazing locationwonderful night stayeasy accesswestern australiacaves housestayed for nightscaravancabin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2011

We were travelling Southwestern WA in a camper van and stayed one night at this park. The location was what drew us in as my husband is a surfer and you could walk across the beach to a break.

The shared areas were terrible though. The kitchen was far too small for even a small campground. There was one old and small fridge with a toaster, a kettle and I think a hotplate. There is one sink - had to wait in line to do our dishes for dinner and breakfast. There was a free BBQ which was nice.

The bathrooms were ok, clean enough. The staff were friendly though.

Overall I wouldn't return as the facilities were just that bad.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank teamBCtravellers
Reviewed 25 April 2011

This camping ground is in a great location, however it was very disorganised when we were there. Our booking had been lost, but we were fitted in. The amenities block was terrible, long waits for broken showers.
We moved to the Caves campsite up the hill which was much better and also near to a great pub and cafe.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Oz5_10
Reviewed 31 October 2010

I have recently arrived back home in England after a trip to Australia to visit my sister, who currently lives in Perth.
My partner and I, along with my sister, took four days out of our holiday (my sister out of work) to drive to Yallingup as it's a favourite place o my sisters, and therefore came highly recommended.
Never being a huge camper/tent/caravan park sort of gal, I was a little apprehensive when my sister described where we'd be staying. But hey, we were on holiday and I embraced or mini adventure. My fears were put to rest as soon as we arrived. Beautiful scenery, polite and helpful service and a few steps down to the beach where we watched the sunset every night of our stay. Our little cabin was adorable, clean, well stocked and comfortable. The communal shower and toilet areas were spotless, all in working order and the laundry area the same.
We barbequed, drank wine and enjoyed the sunshine. We watched a humpback whale splash around in the bay, visited the many winerys, Nigli Cave and the Chocolate Company. It was wonderful to have somewhere comfortable to relax and enjoy every evening.
It's somewhere we'll defnately stay again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bubble2902
Reviewed 17 April 2010

This has to have been our family's worst ever camping trip (and we have had many). Initially our booking was stuffed up by the site, and despite our having email confirmation, they accepted no responsiblity. We later found out that this was a common occurence. They found us a campsite but refused to move people around so we were near our friends; the customer service was shocking. Probably the most appalling was the state of the toilets and showers, broken and dangerous floor tiles, taps that don't work, fall off and drip (below signs encouraging saving water!), dirty floors and disgusting showers. Rain during our stay led to immense flooding of the grounds due to poor draining led to and many people having wet tents/caravan annex floors. Powered sites are expensive. The campsite advertises a playground but this is on the other side of a busy road. Bike riding, skateboarding or scootering are not allowed for kids - to sum it up there is nothing on the grounds that caters for children. In their attempt to accomodate as many people as possible in the school holidays there was no parking- even for only one car per site. The only thing this caravan park has going for it is that it has a nice view of the ocean, however there are many other places that have nice views and provide better facilities and service. I met many other people who had similar negative comments about the park (initiated by the others) during my stay there. Our family would not recommend this campsite to anybody.

• Stayed: April 2010