“Fascinating jewellery”
Review of John Miller Design

John Miller Design
Ranked #2 of 6 Museums in Yallingup
More attraction details
Owner description: John Miller is regarded as one of Australia's leading jewellery designers. From his Yallingup studio 'Jewel of the Capes', this master gold and silversmith creates a stunning array of unique hand crafted Australian jewellery, reflecting all the beauty and the drama of the Margaret River region. The studio is located in the coastal forest of Yallingup in the South West of Western Australia, the heart of the famous wine and surf region of Margaret River. Discover a superb range of Argyle diamonds, Broome pearls, opal and coloured gem stones set in Australian gold and silver.
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Great place to visit if you like gold and silver jewellery. The majority of pieces are hand-made by John, and often feature carvings of animals and fish. They are unusual as well as beautiful and must take ages to make. There are also some pieces by other local artists as well as some imported things, but it's clear which are which. I was very tempted by some jellyfish earrings by John... I have enough jewellery, sadly...

Reviewed 11 December 2012

We chanced upon this jeweler and was amazed at the type of jewelery art that he makes. The designs are quite unique and of course quite pricey too. Would have loved to own a piece of his designs but my husband was not to be persuaded. Most unfortunate. But I hope to buy an item one day. He has an online shop too.

Reviewed 15 September 2011

I had been wanting to visit John's studio/shop for many years and finally had the opportunity. I love his unique designs that are so fitting with the area he lives. I was able to purchase a solid silver dragon-fly ring which I wear as a thumb ring. I love it and have had many comments from others.