“Tasty but expensive”
Review of The Studio Gallery

The Studio Gallery
Ranked #16 of 33 things to do in Yallingup
Reviewed 10 January 2013

We had a magnificent luncheon at the Studio but were a little taken aback with the prices. Still, its a small restaurant and it seems that it is nearly always packed. It is attached to a great art gallery and flows out to a gorgeous garden setting. Loved it.

There are newer reviews for The Studio Gallery

Reviewed 21 November 2012

Loved this spot - very high quality sophisticated food. Great music. Incredible service.

Probably the best meal I had in the area - and I had some good ones.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

I was visiting my house in the region and had heard that the gallery had good art and food. I love art, so I popped by to review. They have some very good australian artists. While there I noticed that the restaurant was full for lunch and knowing the region well I knew this was a good sign, so I booked the restaurant for the Saturday night. The food was amazing. They had a really nice degustation menu and also ala carte. We ordered off the menu - fish for my husband and I had squid ink pasta with lobster which was delicious. We also ordered side orders, which was too much as the portions were generous. I am constantly amazed by the chefs that pop up in the region - I highly recommend that you visit this restaurant if you are in the area. Friendly service as well and a bonus as it is only one of a few places that open in the evening.

1  Thank Ionise
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Classy Gallery and eatery combined, this is a great choice for foodies . . tasty dishes to share, great service and can browse the Gallery waiting for lunch to be served....

Reviewed 14 October 2012

The food, wine list, service and atmosphere were very good when my wife and I attended in September this year for dinner. Servings were done with flair, imagination and obvious care. The quantity matched the quality. The problem with fine dining is the heightened expectations. In this case they were met. Recommended.

1  Thank Geoff G