“Simply Amazing”

and up
Margaret River Small-Group Food and Wine Tasting Tour
Ranked #1 of 12 Shopping in Yallingup
More attraction details
Owner description: Gabriel Chocolate is Western Australia's first bean-to-bar chocolate maker. We import the world's best cacao beans and turn them into "single-origin" chocolate bars at our Yallingup chocolate gallery, coaxing out the wide range of natural flavours that emerge from the different cacao bean varieties. Taste the latest range of chocolate bars being made, and sit inside or outside near the grass at Gabriel Cafe to indulge in one of our decadent hot chocolates, salted chocolate chip cookies or hand-made, chocolate-dipped ice-creams.
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Just would like to thank the staff of Gabriel's Chocolate for taking the time for our allergic child, and providing us with the best chocolate experience. Everyone we bought for were astounded how good the chocolate was, comparable to the best in Europe, as the makers are from there!

Thank you and well worth a visit!

GabrielChoc, Public Relations Manager at Gabriel Chocolate, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

I'm so glad we were able to give you the information you needed to protect your child, and thanks so much for taking the time to thank us. However, while our cafe manager is from Germany, the Gabriel Chocolate cafe and chocolate making business is entirely Australian-owned and operated. I'm pretty sure we can give the European chocolate makers a run for their money though!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

If you are into chocolate you have to visit this place - even if you aren't you will probably change your mind. Staff really friendly and yes we ended up buying some chocolate and bringing it home it's really lovely and well worth a visit

Reviewed 25 October 2013

If you are into real chocolate as we are, please leave time to visit Gabriel Chocolate and hear their story. It is amazing what is produced in this little shop situated on the corner of Caves Rd and Quininup Rd, Yallingup, Western Australia. We were met at the door with a tasting as their friendly staff assisted with our purchases. To finish off our visit we indulged in a hot chocolate - made with real chocolate, delicious!! Yes, we did make a special trip back and do it all over again:)

1  Thank Bardis999
GabrielChoc, Public Relations Manager at Gabriel Chocolate, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

We're all very happy to hear we spoiled you twice! Thanks so much for writing a nice review.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

This place is very different to the other chocolate factory in the area and it's great that you can compare the chocolate. The chocolate here is probably very different from what most of us know as chocolate. Having said that it is delicious. This time I had the hot chocolate - made with the real thing. It was a long hot chocolate and was scrumptious. It was busy on the Saturday afternoon we visited and I suggest a different time if you can manage it. Staff were friendly and they had just won a national ( I believe) award for their product. Definitely worth a stop.

1  Thank JacMc61
Reviewed 6 October 2013

At the end of a delightful day in Margaret River, my partner and I visited Gabriel Chocolate. We were welcomed into the smallish shop area, despite it being close to closing time. We learnt from a friendly and enthusiastic assistant that the chocolate is made on site, from scratch and from single origin beans. We tasted the samples on offer and wow! this chocolate is absolutely the best I've ever tasted - and I've tasted a lot - I love my chocolate the way other people love their wine. If I'd saw the price of a bar before I tasted it I would have thought it a bit expensive but for chocolate of this quality, the price is excellent. This is chocolate to be savoured and enjoyed, like a glass of the finest wine. You could actually taste the difference in the chocolate from different regions. Wish I'd bought more - oh well - I'll just have to visit again soon:)

4  Thank Jennifer K
GabrielChoc, Public Relations Manager at Gabriel Chocolate, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to say such lovely things about our chocolate and our staff. Sounds like you really "get" what we're doing here with our own little "real chocolate" revolution! Please come back soon - or email us for more supplies!