“Parents Anniversary”

and 1 more site!
Yallingup Luxury Retreat
“Parents Anniversary”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We sent our parent's for a 3 night getaway for there 36th wedding anniversary. They absolutely loved it. They loved having the log fire. Very relaxing. Alot of added little extras like candles, massage oil. We also had chef Craig come and cook dinner for them. The food was great. Great menu to select from. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2013

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Reviewed 7 August 2013

My friend and I had a fabulous weekend at these villas. They are simply wonderful. Spacious, cozy log fire, wooden floors and lots of luxurious extras (bed linen, products, coffee/tea, music etc). The location is perfect for wineries and beach in the yallingup/ margaret river region and right next door to The Gallery Bistro, well worth a visit for lunch or dinner with no need to drive. The service we received was excellent and they even managed to organize a fabulous in house massage for us at short notice. You will not regret a stay here. We stayed in the deluxe pavilion.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I wanted to do something special for my husbands 50th birthday and I wanted it to be a real 5 star experience. After spending too much time trawling the internet looking at accomodation that said it was 5 star but clearly was not I found Yallingup Luxury Retreat. It sounded perfect so after speaking to the very helpful staff I made a 3 night reservation. I also booked a chef to come to the appartment on the night of my husband's birthday to cook dinner for us, a couples massage for the following evening, a breakfast hamper and an afternoon picnic.
On arrival I knew I had made the right choice.The appartment was fabulous, it was spacious, beautifully decorated and there was everything you needed for a luxury weekend. The ouside area had a barbacue and the grounds were immaculate.
My husband is not only a foodie but also a great cook so I was taking a gamble on hiring a chef but I need not have worried as Chef Greg was both entertaining and an excellent chef. The food was delicious and best of all (for me) the kitchen was clean and tidy, all we had to do was enjoy the food and the good company.
From start to finish it was a fantastic experience which we both enjoyed, we will certainly be back for more pampering!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I was reluctant to review the retreat because I'd rather keep it a secret! We stayed over the Easter weekend and were blown away by the spaciousness, luxury, tranquility & simple beauty of our studio room. Photos on websites are often deceiving but this is certainly as good if not better than the pics! The luxury products, the spa, the double shower, the bush setting, the complimentary touches...all fantastic! We had a glitch on arrival which was a tad stressful as we had a wedding rehearsal to get to, but the matter was quickly resolved and apologies accepted! We will be back sometime to again indulge...thanks for a great stay

Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Newcastle, NSW
Reviewed 12 April 2013

My husband and I wanted to get away from it all for our 30th wedding anniversary - Yallingup Luxury Retreat was the perfect choice. From the moment we entered the villa we knew we'd made the right decision. Huge bedroom; huge bathroom; huge open plan living/dining area. If there were other people staying at the nearby villas, well, we didn't know about it. We booked a private chef - great!!! Also a massage - heavenly!!! If you've never been to Margaret River - go now. The roads are excellent, the wineries and wine superb and the galleries are a definite go to! The food was scrumptious and who knew that there were so many breweries....NOT US! Yallingup Luxury Retreat - fantastic!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Celebrated both my birthday and our anniversary here, over the Easter weekend. A really special experience, with stunning accomodation. Loads of space, fully equipped, ideally located and really worth it. We had a fantastic meal at the Bistro, the area is great to go walking in. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2013

We don't normally bother with reviews but this is deserving.

Outstanding rooms with all you could ask for in high quality and style.

Everything about the rooms gives the feel of 'relaxation' - huge space, beautiful design and fittings, and peace and quiet.

The property management was also excellent as they went out of their way to help us.

For anyone wanting to get away with a touch of class, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Classicblue444
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yallingup
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort Margaret River Region
#2 of 11 in Yallingup
Forest Rise Chalets and Lodge
Forest Rise Chalets and Lodge
#6 of 51 in Margaret River

Been to Yallingup Luxury Retreat? Share your experiences!