We just had 3 nights at COA. It was wonderful, every part of it. From the magnificent chalet with its heated floors in the bathroom, the double shower, the furniture, the fittings and Foxtel and loads of movies to choose from. We had the breakfast and meal up package, which not only was there heaps for our stay, the food was delish!!
I do have to laugh at people making any negative comments about COA, as its a total luxury package for a reasonable price tag. And for those who commented on checkout and room being serviced, all I can say is read the chalet instructions....it tells you everything you need to know. Tho if I do have to pick a downside, well it would be definately we had to leave, but seriously, the only faults I could pick, was I didn't know how to use the stovetop and there wasn't any instructions for it, but i worked it out eventually.
The lack of blinds I thought was great. I even didn't think about it when I jumped into the spa, until the hubby said "close the blinds". It was quite isolated and chances of anyone seeing you are pretty slim. I really enjoyed the openness and uninterrupted views from each room.
We didn't meet Jody, but we did email before the trip and she was great in regards to us having to change our dates.
All in all we loved our stay at COA and will definately be back, it was a great relaxing experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the Margaret River wine region, you'll find Western Australia's most exclusive luxury adult retreat, Chandeliers on Abbey. Chandeliers on Abbey offers unparalleled privacy amidst the surrounding beauty of the National Forest. With breathtaking views of the rolling hills and pastures of Yallingup Siding, this 55-acre property is the home of three unique retreats each impeccably designed and appointed. Surrounded by two internationally renowned wineries, Aravina and Abbey Vale, Chandeliers is only a few minutes drive from the powdery soft sands of local beaches, award-winning tourist attractions and the eclectic townships of Yallingup and Dunsborough. Reenergise your soul, bask in the beauty and awaken your passion as you experience a haven like no other, Chandeliers on Abbey ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Chandeliers on Abbey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chandeliers On Abbey Hotel Yallingup
- Chandeliers On Abbey Yallingup, Margaret River Region, Australia