My wife and I recently spent 7 nights in a premier spa suite as part of our honeymoon and I am happy to say we loved it. Even though we arrived during quite a busy period, the only time we were aware there were other guests was when we ventured to the restaurant or bar. Bliss.
Our suite was great with everything we could need, the bed was great, the spa was great, the furniture all very comfortable and the prints/artwork of local landscapes were a nice touch too.
We only ate dinner a couple of times as we went out exploring a fair bit but on those occasions the food was excellent, we did have breakfast every morning either in our room or in the restaurant which was again fantastic.
What really makes windmills though is the staff. They were all very friendly and helpful and happy to go out of their way to help you, with none of the fakeness or snobishness I have come across in many other hotels.
I would have no hesitation spending my money to stay here again or to recommend it to anyone else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windmills Break is a luxury 5 star resort located in Yallingup Western Australia - part of the Margaret River Wine Region. A Full Gourmet Breakfast is usually included in your tariff. With swimming pool, spa, gymnasium, tennis court and luxury furnishings in all rooms - Windmills Break is a small luxury resort. The property is fully licensed and has two 2 bars with food available most evenings. Room service is available. Windmills is a perfect romantic getaway destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Windmills Break reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Break Hotel Yallingup
- Windmills Break Yallingup, Margaret River Region, Australia