This is the second time we have stayed at Empire and being on honeymoon, we wanted something special. From the warm homeliness of the farmhouse and fireplaces to the sumptuous breakfast and the best day spa we have ever been to, Empire delivered exactly what we wanted.
The day bed is a great hidden delight for hiding in and reading, the gym allows burning of some of those calories gained by eating so much in the region and the farmhouse allows for evening recreation and perhaps some socialising.
We particularly appreciate how we were accommodated at the last minute in the "secret" room when we extended our stay over Easter - time when pretty well every accommodation establishment was full.
We WILL be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a world of luxury and seclusion like no other…Empire Spa Retreat is nestled within 265 acres of tranquil undulating pastures, undisturbed bushland and the Empire Estate vineyard. With 10 spacious, stylishly appointed suites, this luxury hosted accommodation ensures complete sanctuary from the frenetic pace of urban life. During your stay immerse yourself in the indulgence of Empire Spa. This state-of-the-art, purpose built spa is designed to pamper your body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Empire Spa Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Empire Spa Retreat Hotel Yallingup
- Empire Retreat Hotel
- Empire Spa Retreat Yallingup, Margaret River Region, Australia