The breakfast is absolutely outstanding. The decor is beautiful! But the location is far away from main area of wineries and caves. Our room was disappointing as it was in the main building above kitchen. Got very noisy when they were preparing breakfast. All room facilities adequate, but bathroom aged. Expensive! They have a beautiful outdoor spa area but the water was grosse with scum. Yucky! We also stayed in Merribrook retreat which in my opinion is a far superior retreat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a world of luxury and seclusion like no other…Empire Spa Retreat is nestled within 265 acres of tranquil undulating pastures, undisturbed bushland and the Empire Estate vineyard. With 10 spacious, stylishly appointed suites, this luxury hosted accommodation ensures complete sanctuary from the frenetic pace of urban life. During your stay immerse yourself in the indulgence of Empire Spa. This state-of-the-art, purpose built spa is designed to pamper your body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Empire Spa Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Empire Spa Retreat Hotel Yallingup
- Empire Retreat Hotel
- Empire Spa Retreat Yallingup, Margaret River Region, Australia