Fantastic in all areas. The staff were lovely and very obliging, breakfast was to die for! The inside common areas were beautiful, wood fire was the best.
Our accommodation was modern, clean and well maintained.We had a yummy gourmet hamper which was made up with excellent produce. Fantastic comfortable King size bed. The room was made up and spotless each time we returned from breakfast. May be a little bit expensive would be the only negative comment. Would definately recommend to anyone that can afford the price tag & contemplating a relaxing stress free getaway amongst the birds and mother nature. Great wine and I experienced top quality Spa (2) treatments although unfortunately my friend was not happy with her massage and felt the particular staff member struggled to deliver. Would definately return if can afford it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a world of luxury and seclusion like no other…Empire Spa Retreat is nestled within 265 acres of tranquil undulating pastures, undisturbed bushland and the Empire Estate vineyard. With 10 spacious, stylishly appointed suites, this luxury hosted accommodation ensures complete sanctuary from the frenetic pace of urban life. During your stay immerse yourself in the indulgence of Empire Spa. This state-of-the-art, purpose built spa is designed to pamper your body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Empire Spa Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Empire Spa Retreat Hotel Yallingup
- Empire Retreat Hotel
- Empire Spa Retreat Yallingup, Margaret River Region, Australia