- Staff seemed very disorganised, and despite having seemingly enough staff on, was not told of almost hour-long wait for food (which it turned out to be) even though it was not that busy.
- After 50 minutes were told that there was no squid, which was half of our order
- We then saw the staff go to the Four Square next door to purchase Pam's brand frozen chips.
- Almost all other customers (not that many either) were waiting just as long and did not seem happy either.
- We ended up getting a refund and getting food elsewhere.
- Unfortunately, not a great experience.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.