“Delicious!”

Ranked #5 of 57 Restaurants in Whitianga
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Blue Ginger Kitchen is a casual eatery featuring fresh, vibrant Polynesian Asian Flavours cooked by a small team of passionate chefs. Dine-in or Takeout in our Blacksmith Lane Kitchen. Blue Ginger Catering are wedding & event specialists, catering in the greater Mercury Bay area for 12 years.
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 12 April 2013 via mobile

I want to eat everything in this menu, Yum Yum Yum! Great ambience, like walking into your family kitchen, friendly staff, food fresh and taste rich, not too pricey either.

My favourite in Whitianga.

• Visited May 2012

• Czech first
  • Korean first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly and Professional”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Rebecca was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She was warm, funny and most importantly when you're dealing with a wedding....understanding. I was super excited about having them as part of my day. I have received fantastic comments about the great food from my guests. They were professional and so friendly on the day. I highly recommend them for anyone looking at catering in Whitianga.

Whitianga, New Zealand
“Wedding Dining with Flair”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I was at a Wedding in Whitianga on 08 Feb 2013 and Blue Ginger did the catering for 86 Guests. The food was a fusion of flavour, fresh and zingy, staff we so polite and attentive and food served in a most professional way. Well Done I will be visiting for lunch more often at their shop in Blacksmiths Lane.

Hamilton, New Zealand
“choice”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

It was friday night and we were the only customers eating in the restaurant! Quite a few locals came and ordered take away and it is popular with them. I had the porkbelly dish and it was delicious, hubby enjoyed his meal as well. Price arround $23.00 per dish.

Auckland, New Zealand
“Fabulous Wedding Catering”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

We just used Blue Ginger to cater for my daughter's wedding at Simpson's Beach. From the first contact to the amazing final wedding buffet I can not fault them. They were delightful to deal with, relaxed yet highly professional on the day and the staff they employed to help with the wedding were excellent.

I have also had a delicious meal at Blue Ginger - the Bang Bang Chicken and oh my goodness, it was just the best chicken salad I've ever had!

Please don't hesitate to go to the restaurant or use their catering services - they are top notch!

• Visited February 2013