“Wonderful food and great service”
Review of Tuatua - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tuatua
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Warkworth New Zealand
“Wonderful food and great service”
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We went to Tuatua on impulse on a Thursday night. There were three of us and we arrived around 7 and had the choice of tables. There is a lovely covered outdoor area , but we chose to sit inside. We had the choice of pizzas, burgers or tapas, so we had a mix. We started with the smoked fish and torrizo which was really yum, I could have gobbled it on my own, but just as well I had to share when my Fish Burger arrived! It was even better than the ones I make ( which are pretty darn good) and the fish was lovely and fresh The others had ribs, which were licked clean and ceasar salad with prawns which were also declared delicious. The restaurant rapidly filled up, but the chef had a constant flow of dishes and the waitress was still attentive and really friendly. Would recommend booking, especially if you are a large party. We had an awesome night with great food. Would certainly return.

• Visited March 2012

“Very nice”
Reviewed 21 March 2012 via mobile

We had the house made burgers Extremely tasty,all homemade would definetly go back.

New Zealand
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Tapas, pizzas and burgers pretty bland. Didn't have 2 cheaper house wines on list so ended up paying for more expensive bottle. We were the only customers and they managed to muck our food orders up. Would I go back? Hell NO!

Wellington, New Zealand
“Fantastic little eatery”
Reviewed 6 January 2012

This place doesn't look like much when you first walk past it, but the service was excellent, the food was delicious and it offers an outdoor seating area. We visited the place twice during our stay because we liked it so much. These guys definitely put alot of toppings on their pizza's and they also offer a very varied tapa's menu. Friendly, relaxed service was our experience

Visited December 2011
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Fantastic burger”
Reviewed 23 November 2011

I dropped in for a burger late evening – it was one of the best I've had; very fresh, tasty, and home-made style. There was a very comfortable leather sofa to relax in while I waited (I ordered 'to go').

• Visited November 2011