“A very warm and friendly welcome S Keiro.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Millhouse Green
Millbrook Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I just spent 3 weeks staying in Millbrook, I can honestly say it is the best B&B I have ever stayed in. I was made to feel at home from the moment I entered, very warm and friendly welcome from Di and Dave. The room was a very clean and a good size and had full use of kitchen and washing machine, but DI did my washing for me ( many thanks Di ) good breakfast also. I know a few boys that will be going down to Penistone and have recommended Millbrook, I will return here in the future. Many thanks again Di and Dave really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank steven k
There are newer reviews for Millbrook Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

I usually have to attend training courses in penistone once or twice a year, and since I was first recommended Millbank Bed & Breakfast, I would not stay anywhere else.

Di and Dave are excellent hosts, and the rooms are well-appointed a s the beds dangerously comfortable!

I enjoy the quiet atmosphere which allows me to study in peace, and when the weather permits, access to penistone can be walked or cycled along the Pennine way which is a few minutes from their location.

There is a wide choice of local restaurants at reasonable prices for your evening meal, and a friendly pub a minute's walk away.

I shall definitely be returning.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sam S
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I have stayed here quite a few times whilst working in the area and can honestly say it is the best B&B I've stayed in. Di and Dave made our stay really comfortable with a lovely bright and spacious room with a mezzanine and sofa and a fantastic home cooked breakfast every day. As well as being extremely welcoming, would definitely go back again.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Jon-mike
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Really great Bed & Breakfast. Stayed now on two occasions, once on my own and second time with my wife (the other half). Would recommend Millbrook to anyone thinking of staying in the area. Always a good nights sleep. Great location. Many thanks Di and Dave! Wil be returning again in the not too distant future.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ed F
Reviewed 26 October 2013

A very welcoming home like bed and breakfast . I stayed for the week on a works course and couldn't of been happier . A quiet picturesque property with a very welcoming and genuine couple running the bed and breakfast who always stopped for a chat.

Would highly consider using the bed and breakfast personally as well as for work
And fully recommend !

Jack

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jack D
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Milbrook is an excellent B+B, you'll get a friendly welcome, a nice room for a good night's sleep and a filling breakfast. Dave & Di couldn't have been more helpful hosts. This is a great base for getting out and about in the peaks.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank antleese
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Millbrook B&B was recommended by friends as we'd never been to the area. We had a fantastic weekend stay and were very well looked after. Our bedroom, which came with an en suite, was very tastefully decorated with all the usual facilities that you would wish for(inc. Wifi access). From our room we had a wonderful view of the countryside, river and the well-maintained garden. During our stay we visited the annual Penistone Agricultural Show and had a fantastic day with our friends.
Breakfast offered lots of choice & set us up for the day. We would definitely come again! We were lucky enough to get a grand tour of the B&B which also caters for disabled guests. A big thank you again to our wonderful hosts during our stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
#1 of 1 in Scissett
Taylor's Bed and Breakfast
Taylor's Bed and Breakfast
#2 of 3 in Penistone

Been to Millbrook Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!