“My First Birthday Crispy Apple Wonton cake!”
Review of Stir Crazy - CLOSED

Stir Crazy
Cuisines: Chinese, American, Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Valley Cottage, New York
“My First Birthday Crispy Apple Wonton cake!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I love the ambiance and the friendliness of the staff in this Restaurant! The food are tasty and fresh especially the Market veggies and sauce!
I was really surprised when our waitress brought this Delicious Apple Wonton with large scoop of my favorite Vanilla Ice cream with a Birthday candle and sang happy birthday to me! Stir Crazy is conveniently located in Palisades Mall after watching a movie or after shopping! This is now one of my favorite Restaurants to eat and especially to celebrate our birthdays! Thank you for my free dessert on my birthday!

• Visited July 2014

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Same 'ole same ole ...”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

This Stir Crazy is convenient as it's right next to the movie theater is the Palisades Center Mall. The prepared foods can be very salty from the various sauces they use. I usually stick with the Market Bar as you can select your own sauce. That said, their spare ribs are definitely tasty.

• Visited January 2014
Mahwah, New Jersey
“Good Stuff! But...”
Reviewed 6 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Yes! Stir Crazy! If the only one for many many miles away from my home were closer I'd be there every other week! This Asian-inspired cuisine restaurant gives patrons the opportunity to play chef, sort of... You get to walk through the ingredients bar and select all of the stuff you like to eat and put into a little bowl that you hand over to a real cook to stir all up into a hot wok for you. That's pretty brilliant! You also get to see the cooks stir your food up right there in front of you. I like that!

If you don't know what the heck you're doing, you could mix up a concoction that just doesn't work. This is especially true when it comes to mixing sauces, which I'm gonna suggest that you avoid if you're at all worried about ruining your meal. Just stick to a single sauce that you know you will enjoy. But if you know your stuff--or if you're lucky--the sauce mixture could product some super tasty stuff!

If you're not into playing around and being adventurous with your food, just order something more familiar from their regular menu. It's a bunch of the stuff you're used to buying from your local Chinese restaurants, but maybe a little more...hmmm...trustworthy perhaps, depending on where you live and the types of local Chinese restaurants you like to visit, of course. I've tried a few dished over the years and everything's been pretty awesome so far!

The drinks are okay. They won't be making anything super strong--it's a family restaurant people. Go to a regular bar if you really wanna get loose like that. Oh, and young kids eat free on some nights--pretty cool. Makes me wish I had a little kid to bring out with me. They probably can't eat all their food anyway, LOL! Just kidding, kinda of...

Check it out if you having done so already. And DO get an appetizer if you're really hungry or if you don't mind taking a doggie bag because you probably won't be able to eat the who appetizer and your entire meal. I recommend the Thai wings! OMG! I'm going back this weekend! Word!

Enjoy...

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
“Love the food!”
Reviewed 2 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Tried the Market bar. It was great! The price is even better if you do more than one serving (just the extra dollar).

New York City, New York
“Best Chinese Near Me”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Both food and ambience are good. You will feel good while entering the restaurant showing fresh green vegetables.